inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Rate my MSPaint pictures

Written By: Chrisrj on 10/18/04 at 5:18 pm

http://img93.exs.cx/img93/8133/game-eras1.png

They're 4 pictures of gaming through the decades, that I think most of you might enjoy.  If you'd like to use one for a website, let me know and I'll send you that part seperately.

Subject: Re: Rate my MSPaint pictures

Written By: elefanten on 10/19/04 at 10:19 am

Who is that guy, down in the corner of today?

Written By: Chrisrj on 10/19/04 at 6:37 pm

clockwise from top left:  Final Fantasy 11, DDR, Guilty Gear X, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Chu Chu Rocket, Pokemon, Halo, Golden Sun, Conker, Bowser from Paper Mario, and Mr. Game & Watch from Super Smash Bros. Melee

Written By: Fred on 10/19/04 at 10:51 pm

clockwise from top left:  Final Fantasy 11, DDR, Guilty Gear X, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Chu Chu Rocket, Pokemon, Halo, Golden Sun, Conker, Bowser from Paper Mario, and Mr. Game & Watch from Super Smash Bros. Melee

Cool I recognized most of those too. Nice Pics!  :D But which is your favourite decade for gaming? I'd have to go with the 90s. But with modern technology, I think this is a great gaming decade too.  ;)

Written By: Chrisrj on 10/20/04 at 2:51 am

Thanks:)  Every decade has its advantages, but I kinda go for the 80s and 90s personally.  Since I was a kid and teenager in that time, those were more special to me.

Check for new replies or respond here...