inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What to do with Penguin Ratings?

Written By: Tam on 12/02/08 at 10:41 pm

Seems this board isn't used as much as it used to be.

Perhaps the threads should all be moved to the PPP and new ratings should be posted there?

Thoughts?

Tam 8)

Subject: Re: What to do with Penguin Ratings?

Written By: whistledog on 12/03/08 at 12:10 am

*shoos away the moths*

This board does seem to be inactive

*shoos away more moths*

It was a good idea, but it didn't seem to catch on as hoped.  A good solution I think ...

*shoos away even more moths*

... I think should be ...

*being swarmed by moths*

... as I was saying .. as I .. as ...

*eaten alive by the moths*

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/03/08 at 9:05 am

Maybe make a 'child' of 'More than a decade' ...... since a band .. could have hits spanning various decades .... e.g. Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Queen, etc; etc.

Written By: Tam on 12/03/08 at 9:39 am

Maybe make a 'child' of 'More than a decade' ...... since a band .. could have hits spanning various decades .... e.g. Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Queen, etc; etc.

Good point Alan - however I may alter that a little bit. Perhaps More than a decade can just absorb the ratings threads. Too many child boards etc. tends to get a bit hairy-carey and over-crowds things. ;)

More than a decade.... who knew? lol

Written By: nally on 12/05/08 at 12:57 am

Good point Alan - however I may alter that a little bit. Perhaps More than a decade can just absorb the ratings threads. Too many child boards etc. tends to get a bit hairy-carey and over-crowds things. ;)

More than a decade.... who knew? lol

Works for now!! I saw the other night that the new TTT was a new child board of PPP.

I remember when the Ratings threads had first started to come about back in 2003 (back on the old board), there was an abundance of those, which is why a new section for ratings came about. Seems like the popularity of rating has waned recently.

Check for new replies or respond here...