inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Friends Characters

Written By: Ripley on 03/15/16 at 10:49 pm

Rank the 6 main Friends characters. 6 is the one you like most, 1 is the one you like least. 

Subject: Re: Friends Characters

Written By: gibbo on 03/17/16 at 5:31 pm

Rank the 6 main Friends characters. 6 is the one you like most, 1 is the one you like least. 

Chandler:
Joey:
Monica:
Phoebe:
Rachel:
Ross:

I will resist the temptation to rank them based on physical attractiveness (otherwise the 3 girls would be top ranked).  I will just focus on how 'likeable' I found their character and how funny the were (delivery of punchlines etc)...

1. Chandler
2. Joey
3. Phoebe
4. Monica
5. Rachel
6. Ross

Written By: Indy Gent on 01/06/17 at 12:59 am

1. Phoebe
2. Joey
3. Chandler
4. Monica
5. Ross
6. Rachel (only because I can't stand Jennifer Aniston anymore)

Written By: 80sfan on 01/06/17 at 1:47 am

Chandler: 5
Joey: 2
Monica: 6
Phoebe: 3
Rachel: 1
Ross: 4

I rarely like, or care about, all of the main characters, of a show, but Friends was one of those shows where I liked all the main characters. Very rare for me. So this is extremely difficult for me.

Written By: Ripley on 01/06/17 at 2:15 pm

Chandler: 6 - Sarcastic, whitty and handsome.
Joey: 5 - A major goober. It's cute how he has no clue about a lot of things but that's why I love him.
Monica: 4 - A neat freak like me! She's probably the most supportive and caring friend of them all.
Phoebe: 2 - She's psychic like me, that's probably what I like best about her.
Rachel: 3 - I'm jealous of her job, wardrobe and hair! But I wish she would have made it work with Joey. They had chemistry.
Ross: 1 - Not my favorite. But I feel bad for him when it comes to relationships. However, I have mad respect for him since he's a great dad.

Check for new replies or respond here...