inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Conference semifinals

Written By: Rice_Cube on 04/21/04 at 11:58 am

Yay Cup :)

Subject: Re: Conference semifinals

Written By: SmithsGirl on 04/21/04 at 10:31 pm

T.O !!!!!!!!

SmithsGirl

Written By: Rice_Cube on 04/21/04 at 11:03 pm

T.O !!!!!!!!

SmithsGirl

I wish...I hope they can get by Philly :)  I'm all for a Calgary-Toronto or Calgary-Montreal championship series, that would be great for hockey...and not just Canadian hockey.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/22/04 at 9:31 am

I hope the Avalanche can win thier 3rd Cup since '96 :)

Written By: SmithsGirl on 04/22/04 at 1:33 pm

I wish...I hope they can get by Philly :)  I'm all for a Calgary-Toronto or Calgary-Montreal championship series, that would be great for hockey...and not just Canadian hockey.

I agree. An all Canadian finals would be totally amaziing. I had a dream that the Leafs played the Habs for the cup. We'll see if it comes true.

SmithsGirl

Written By: Rice_Cube on 04/22/04 at 9:23 pm

I agree. An all Canadian finals would be totally amaziing. I had a dream that the Leafs played the Habs for the cup. We'll see if it comes true.

SmithsGirl

Well, now that they're both in the same conference, that won't happen, but it would have been a fun lesson in history :)

Check for new replies or respond here...