inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WNBA

Written By: scarletgail on 05/22/04 at 10:21 pm

well sacramento has a chance to get back at minn with the womans basketball team anyway we're winning so far it's the monarchs in case u didn't know.  bobby jackson is there watching dam we could used him in the playoffs, yo?

Subject: Re: WNBA

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/22/04 at 10:25 pm

well sacramento has a chance to get back at minn with the womans basketball team anyway we're winning so far it's the monarchs in case u didn't know.  bobby jackson is there watching dam we could used him in the playoffs, yo?
You do realize I started a thread for the WNBA over in the 2000's  ;)

Written By: scarletgail on 05/22/04 at 10:34 pm

You do realize I started a thread for the WNBA over in the 2000's  ;)
LOL no i didn't ::) ;D

Written By: nally on 07/27/08 at 2:11 pm

This year, 2008, it seems like the Atlanta team is off to a VERY SLOW start...

Written By: Bobo on 07/27/08 at 7:03 pm

I've never been into the Women's NBA until this season, but I've seen highlights of some matches and, while the shooting is slightly less sharp than that of the men's game, it's still a fascinating game to watch highlights of.

Top of the pile in the Eastern Conference are the Connecticut Sun, and top of the West are the San Antonio Silver Stars. Unfortunately the Eastern's Atlanta Dream have a 3-24 record. The Sacramento Monarchs, meanwhile, are on a seven-game winning streak and look to extend this as they are now only 2.5 games off the top of the table.

Check for new replies or respond here...