inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: This is for the saddened Eagles fans

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 02/07/05 at 2:40 pm

I told you the Patriots would win.

Subject: Re: This is for the saddened Eagles fans

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 02/07/05 at 2:41 pm

I must admit the Eagles did do better than I thought they would.  But you can't throw three picks and expect to win. ;D

Written By: neebs25 on 02/07/05 at 3:05 pm

McNabb really sucked it up in the 2nd half.  I was rooting for them too.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/07/05 at 6:21 pm

McNabb really sucked it up in the 2nd half. I was rooting for them too.
You people don't have to rub it in...Oh well,thank God aka the Higher Power that NASCAR season officially starts on the 20th of this month with the Daytona 500...till then I'll drown my disappointment in Diet Coke....and getting my Tony Stewart diecast cars and stuff out....

Written By: Tanya1976 on 02/07/05 at 11:12 pm

You are missing the point totally. THEY WERE THERE, unlikely the other PA team. Thank goodness for them. Otherwise, every one would Philadelphia is the only big city in the state!  ;D ;)

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/09/05 at 9:51 pm

Hey...I'm a Denver Bronco fan so I totally understand when people say "You guys lost but you were the 2nd best team"...we lost 4 before finally winning back to back. Philly is a great team and they will be back. Eagles fans can find comfort in thier division enemies. The cowpies won 3 but that was in the early 90's...'96 was BS because I honestly feel Steeler QB Neil O'Donnel handed them the game >:( Washington ...same thing...90's. Giants....80's...Philly WILL win one soon. I LOVED when Denver finally won...and became one of only 6 teams to win Back to back...the Cheifs fans always cut down Denver...when was the last time THEY won it...hmmm...say it with me KC Fans....1970!! Anyway, I wish the Eagles would go back to thier old helmets...

Written By: thebutcheress on 02/10/05 at 7:48 am

You are missing the point totally. THEY WERE THERE, unlikely the other PA team. Thank goodness for them. Otherwise, every one would Philadelphia is the only big city in the state!  ;D ;)

Tanya

GO TANYA! Atleast we made it! So what we didnt win, were still EASTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPS!  ;D Which we haven't been since the 80's, lets be greatful and hope that next year we';ll WIN!

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 02/10/05 at 8:31 am

Tanya

You must not have noticed that our quarterback admitted that he played a bad game while yours made an excuss that he was sick.  It is not my fault your quarterback is a sissy. ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...