inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NASCAR 2005 has now started

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 02/14/05 at 3:34 pm

I am happy to see the NASCAR season has now started.  I watched the pole qualifing and a lot of the drivers looked good.  There were a few I was surprised about though.  Kasey Kane is looking good.

Subject: Re: NASCAR 2005 has now started

Written By: Indy Gent on 02/14/05 at 4:10 pm

Dale Jarrett is on the pole--again. ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 02/15/05 at 11:59 am

Yeah, Dale Jarrett has a decent position to start the Daytona 500....but the "Bowties" will DOMINATE at Daytona just like they ALWAYS do....BOWTIE meaning CHEVY.....

Oh yeah.....Go Tony Stewart....let's get it DONE at Daytona!!!

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 02/15/05 at 12:35 pm

Dale Jarrett really surprised me when he got the pole.  Tony Stewart did pretty well too.  I was glad to see Kane qualify in 15 out of 57 people.  I think he is going to be good this year. 8)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/29/05 at 12:53 pm

Matt Kenseth won today. Looks like Dale Earnhardt JR. won't be in the hunt for the championship but at least neither will Jeff Gordon :D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/30/05 at 2:29 pm

Before the next Richmond race I am going to start a Chase for The NEXTEL Cup thread....The Richmond race is the cutoff for the 'race to the chase'.....
Tony Stewart is looking good this year to win it all IMO.

Check for new replies or respond here...