inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I Miss Hockey

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/26/05 at 7:03 pm

Don't watch it but it's a shame it's gone.  Especially since it's such a big part of Canadian culture.  :\'(

Subject: Re: I Miss Hockey

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/26/05 at 8:41 pm

Bring back hockey !  >:(

Written By: RockandRollFan on 02/27/05 at 3:03 pm

Don't watch it but it's a shame it's gone.  Especially since it's such a big part of Canadian culture.  :\'(
I'm enjoying college hockey...Colorado College AND the defending NCAA Champion Denver Pioneers are doing great this season...and they play for free in college so there's no ego's to stroke  :D

Written By: sputnikcorp on 02/27/05 at 3:49 pm

speaking as a canadian, i don't like hockey.

Written By: BlondeyFHFan6 on 02/28/05 at 6:23 pm

My cousin played Hockey for a team in Florida(not sure of the name.)I've seen him play a few times and the sport was actually very interesting. Yeah, I'm going to miss it too!

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/28/05 at 6:53 pm

Hockey's gone? lol. I haven't even noticed or cared for that matter. I do think it's a shame for Hockey fans that they've lost this whole season.

Check for new replies or respond here...