inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2006 NHL Hockey season beginning soon.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/05 at 10:53 am

With the hockey season beginning soon, after a lengthy strike, who is still interested in watching?

I for one am curious as to what CBC will do with Hockey Night In Canada, if their strike continues.

Subject: Re: 2006 NHL Hockey season beginning soon.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/25/05 at 11:59 am

I'm looking forward to the season and rooting for my Colorado Avalanche :) As for Bettman, he's better than Cris Chelios who recently said Bettman should be burned being that he's a Jew, Chelios should be thrown out of the league. He's never been anything but a thug >:(

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/25/05 at 6:10 pm

I'm looking forward to the season and rooting for my Colorado Avalanche :) As for Bettman, he's better than Cris Chelios who recently said Bettman should be burned being that he's a Jew, Chelios should be thrown out of the league. He's never been anything but a thug >:(

Your right, Chelios should be kicked out of the NHL, for being a jerk...  ::)

Written By: annonymouse on 09/27/05 at 10:25 am

Go blue jackets

yes they have rick nash  sanderson  and  that new deffenseman everyone wanted  yes

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/27/05 at 1:08 pm

I am rooting for my home team, the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Check for new replies or respond here...