inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hey NASCAR fans..did you see the UAW-GM 500 this past Saturday..WRECKFEST!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/19/05 at 9:36 pm

I saw the race at Lowe's Motor Speedway...there were so many cautions,most because of tire issues..the track's owner, H.A."Humpy" Wheeler, had the track's asphalt ground down to make it slicker..but look what happened, I wonder if the track condition contributed to the tire failures...Some people think Lowe's should be a 'restrictor plate' track...but no way that will happen.

BTW Jimmie Johnson won the race. How ironic that a driver sponsored by Lowe's wins at a track with the Lowe's name...

Subject: Re: Hey NASCAR fans..did you see the UAW-GM 500 this past Saturday..WRECKFEST!

Written By: Kenlos on 10/20/05 at 1:55 pm

Yeah I did and it was crazy.  My driver Mark Martin keep himself out of trouble and finished 5th (probably could have finished higher though).  If it wasnt for that wreck at Taladaga he would currently have a commanding lead in points.  Course you could probably say that about 1 or 2 other drivers in the chase as well.

Check for new replies or respond here...