inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: THE DEATH OF A WWE LEGEND..... Eddie Guerrero!

Written By: Chica on 11/17/05 at 8:26 am

A World Wrestling Entertainment star was found dead in his hotel room Sunday in Minneapolis, where he was scheduled to appear that evening in a WWE show.

Eduardo Gory Guerrero, 38, didn

Subject: Re: THE DEATH OF A WWE LEGEND..... Eddie Guerrero!

Written By: Chica on 11/17/05 at 8:31 am

WWE is deeply saddened by the news that Eddie Guerrero has passed away. He was found dead Sunday morning in his hotel room in Minneapolis. Eddie is survived by his wife Vickie and daughters Shaul, 14, Sherilyn, 9, and Kaylie Marie, 3.

The cause of death is unknown at this time. An autopsy will be performed in Minneapolis on Monday, and Eddie's body will then be flown to Arizona. Funeral arrangements are set for Thursday.

Written By: Marty McFly on 11/18/05 at 5:29 am

Even though I've never been into wrestling that much (I watched WWF a little in 1999 or so - alot of my friends then were into it) I was sad to hear about this too. Especially because it was so needless, and seemingly way before his time. :(

He played a villian in the ring, but from what I've heard, he was actually a pretty nice guy in real life.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/18/05 at 6:28 pm

So how did Guerro die, again?
???

Written By: whitewolf on 11/18/05 at 7:34 pm

???

autopsy showed that he died of heart failure

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/18/05 at 11:02 pm

autopsy showed that he died of heart failure

I mean what caused the heart failure?  I mean, sheesh, if they found a pulse they wouldn't have started cutting him up!  At least I hope not!
::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/22/05 at 11:31 am

Eddie Guerrero, rest in peace.

What really gets me p. o'ed is how some sportswriters/sportscasters are really mean and blatantly RUDE when a pro wrestler dies..okay it might be staged, but yes wrestlers are in some way athletes...especially when a match is long(sometimes an hour-long match happens)..they somehow endure it. And the Boston sportscaster's remark,which is on another thread, is particularly savage..what right did Mr. Sportscaster have to insult a dead man? RUDENESS!!

Written By: ray on 11/22/05 at 11:54 am

It's free country.  People can get rude if they wants as long as they don't hurt people.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/22/05 at 7:56 pm

It's free country.

Written By: Chica on 11/23/05 at 10:21 am

???

It is unknown but it will probably be on the web as soon as they find out.  I really want to know too.

Check for new replies or respond here...