inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Colts' Dream Season

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/02/05 at 6:58 pm

I hope I don't jinx 'em. ;)

Subject: Re: Colts' Dream Season

Written By: shiprunner12 on 12/02/05 at 7:47 pm

I voted for "They'll lose 1-4 games and be eliminated in the playoffs." I have a feeling they'll lose one regular season game to the Seahawks. Then they'll lose in the AFC Championships to the Broncos.

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 12/02/05 at 9:23 pm

I see them surpass the '72 dolphins team that went unbeating then winning the super bowl

Written By: Skippy on 12/03/05 at 4:32 am

Don't really know. Although I live in Indiana, I'm not a Colts fan. I follow the Black-n-Blue Division(Green Bay, Chicago, Detroit, Minnesota), always have, long before the Colts came to town. I also remember they were a somewhat dirty team back in the 60's and 70's. When the Colts came to town 25+ years ago they weren't much to look at. Over the years they have improved, and also made some dumb moves. Every promising season of theirs seemed to be wrought with injury and/or conflict. This year they've stayed healthy and managed to keep the same key players long enough to meld as a team and they also have a coach that understands the game. It would be great if they make it to the Super Bowl, especially with a new stadium being built. They certainly deserve it, after all it's been what, about 35 years? All I can say is "Go Colts", make the city proud......but I'm still rooting for somebody else.

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/04/05 at 3:37 pm

I think they can beat the Broncos, although not by much. I see them losing to the Giants or Bears, maybe Seattle too if they beat the Seahawks. It would be better for the Colts to lose to Seattle, then winning the playoffs and winning the SUper Bowl and avenge the Seahawk loss. We'll see. Go Colts!!! :) :) :) :)

Check for new replies or respond here...