inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: One team is set for the Super Bowl...Pittsburgh Steelers beat Denver Broncos

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/22/06 at 5:46 pm

Hey, at least one team I can root for from Pennsylvania has made it to the Super Bowl..Pittsburgh Steelers beat Denver Broncos, 34-17http://scoreboards.aol.com/football/nfl/scoreboard.aspx

Sorry Broncos fans....I hope you aren't too disappointed. There's always next season.

Since the Eagles did not make it to the Super Bowl..Go STEELERS!

Carolina Panthers vs. Seattle Seahawks will solve the NFC piece of the Super Bowl puzzle...Game starts at 6:30.

Subject: Re: One team is set for the Super Bowl...Pittsburgh Steelers beat Denver Broncos

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/22/06 at 6:51 pm

Here we go Steelers, here we go...

Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Re: One team is set for the Super Bowl...Pittsburgh Steelers beat Denver Broncos

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 01/22/06 at 8:32 pm

I am now reminiscing about the Steelers teams of the mid 1970's, Terry Bradshaw and the legendary Steel Curtain..those were the days.  ;)

A Super Bowl I'd love to see..Eagles vs. Raiders. I have never forgiven Oakland for their 1981 mugging of the Eagles in the now-defunct Superdome...I dislike the Raiders with a passion, same for the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants!!    >:( :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/06 at 8:40 pm

GO STEELERS!! :)

Written By: La Roche on 01/22/06 at 8:55 pm

I am now reminiscing about the Steelers teams of the mid 1970's, Terry Bradshaw and the legendary Steel Curtain..those were the days.  ;)

A Super Bowl I'd love to see..Eagles vs. Raiders. I have never forgiven Oakland for their 1981 mugging of the Eagles in the now-defunct Superdome...I dislike the Raiders with a passion, same for the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants!!    >:( :P

Can't stand the Raiders.. oooh, we're so bad, we're so bad.. oooh, we suck so bad, we suck so bad. Talentless team of hot heads.

Let's play an aerial game with no quality receivers  ;D

I don't like the Giants particularly, have no problem with the Cowboys, historic franchise.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 01/22/06 at 8:56 pm

GO STEELERS!! :)

....http://www.messenger-skins.net/images/smilies/msn_surprised.gif

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 01/22/06 at 8:57 pm

....http://www.messenger-skins.net/images/smilies/msn_surprised.gif

don't hate. :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...