inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hey racing fans..what's your favorite kind of auto racing, and fave drivers?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/08/06 at 9:33 pm

I'm a huge NASCAR(Nextel Cup) and NHRA fan. My fave drivers in NASCAR:
Tony Stewart
Carl Edwards
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Martin Truex Jr.

NHRA:
John Force
Tony Schumacher
Erica Enders

Subject: Re: Hey racing fans..what's your favorite kind of auto racing, and fave drivers?

Written By: loki 13 on 06/08/06 at 10:10 pm

I am strictly a NASCAR fan.

I was a huge Dick Trickle fan but since he retired a few I have to follow
other drivers, so here they are:

Jeff Gordon  (no snickering please)
Ken Schrader
Jeff Burton
Bobby and Terry Labonte
Johnny Benson  ( Truck series)

p.s. Okay, you can snicker if you want

Subject: Re: Hey racing fans..what's your favorite kind of auto racing, and fave drivers?

Written By: Bobo on 06/09/06 at 12:12 am

I'm a big Formula One fan and have been since first watching it around 1994. I still follow it even though the rules and the drivers have vastly changed, and I get a kick out of every single race.

I'm going to attempt to get into GP2 as soon as possible, but I'm not sure how long it's going to take for me to get used to new rules and regulations in a different sport...

Written By: La Roche on 06/09/06 at 12:24 am

I'm a big Formula One fan and have been since first watching it around 1994. I still follow it even though the rules and the drivers have vastly changed, and I get a kick out of every single race.

I'm going to attempt to get into GP2 as soon as possible, but I'm not sure how long it's going to take for me to get used to new rules and regulations in a different sport...

Me too.

I don't watch as much now but have been interested to see the balance of power shift.

Check for new replies or respond here...