inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Football American Style 2006

Written By: danootaandme on 09/12/06 at 5:41 pm

The Pats squeaked in a win.  They also traded Deion Branch, yaddayaddayadda couldn't come to an agreement. 

Subject: Re: Football American Style 2006

Written By: nupur on 09/12/06 at 6:36 pm

deion was my favorite :\'(

Written By: danootaandme on 09/13/06 at 4:41 pm

deion was my favorite :\'(

Bradys' too.  It isn't oftern that a reciever is as popular as the quarterback. 

Written By: nupur on 09/13/06 at 5:05 pm

very true. brady and branch had a special connection on the field. they basically knew what the other would do whether or not a play was called.

Written By: freeridemt on 09/14/06 at 12:31 pm

Yes but the big question is the Pats down the road gonna make a deal for Porter he wants out of Oakland.// :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 09/14/06 at 7:53 pm

At this point, despite being a fan of sorts, I wouldn't blame anybody for wanting out of Oakland.  The coaching is messed up, the general management is messed up, the owner is insane...the only good things about the team are the fans, and you know they have to be true fans to keep going to the craptacular Oakland Coliseum to watch their craptacular team...sigh.  Almost as bad as being a Cubs fan, except the Raiders got to win a Super Bowl in the past 50 years  :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...