inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: wrestling back up

Written By: mr crowly on 01/29/07 at 11:30 am

this my atempt to start up the wrestling thread again  i hope bobby and howard  will post in here as it will be nice to hear from again on wrestling (and generall )  so here i begin

i stop watching wwf after wrestlemania 20 ( the one where booker t vs triple h  and hunter only pinnd him with  one pedergree )  so that was enough  i havent  watch it since but  from the clips ive seen it hasent got much better the main storyline i cant think of is chavo vs reymysterio  eddie storryline i dont  want to go in to much detail but  this story after the first five minutes  was more than enough to put me off wwe for good ( i havent a single thing to do with wwe    since    the smackdown tribut to eddie )  and i never will thankfully  the wrestling channal gives me my wrestling  fix

with tna  r o h  czw  new japan  noagh  ive got more choiuce than you did with wwe  here  you got guys like american dragon  doug williams    kenta    are 3 of my personal faves  at the moment

eddies passing was a total  shock  to my system thats the main reason why i watchd smackdown because of the tribute  he was too young to die ( he was in his 40s) now a nother legend bam bam bigalow has passed away 

wwes toal unsensitive  expouresure of the tradergy    was uncalled for and sick   

i  dont want to close this thread on a sad note so heres my list of fave matches

low ki vs paul london  vs aj styles  roh 2nd anerversery show

hbk vs jerhrico  wrestlemania 20

bret heart vs  steve austin ( wrestlemania 15) 

benoit vs  kurt angle ( tow out of three falls  wrestle mania 19  and royal rumble 2001  )

ill add more later

Subject: Re: wrestling back up

Written By: vanillagirl on 01/29/07 at 4:00 pm

hee hee, sorry, this is going to seem really silly to you because you're a real wrestling fan, and i'm just a chick who digs it for the eye candy and the crazy acrobatics.  but here's a funny article about the crazy luchadores: www.maximonline.com/articles/index.aspx?a_id=7426&src=maxim_ed

okay, now i'll let the menfolk talk about real wrestling things.  i just thought that was amusiing

Written By: malibumike65 on 01/29/07 at 11:19 pm

Here is an item that I found interesting, and wanted to share on this post. Did you know that The British Bulldog, Davey Boy Smith's REAL middle name was actually BOY? His Dad inadvertantly mistook the middle name section on Davey's birth certificate application for the sex section.

Written By: mr crowly on 01/30/07 at 1:23 pm

i found  that intrestying there wrestlers from mexico  who  are known  as  luchadors  thanks for the link by  the way  dont feel  silly for posting things in here i take  the crap out of it as well  ok vanilla girl    i was  wondering that  in regards to the bulldog lol   

Written By: mr crowly on 02/01/07 at 6:14 am

ive added a worst ppv    from 94 95 just with king of the ring and  and summerslam 

i chose  king of the ring  the whole show was a mess  mabel getting the crown was a  big mistake  just so boring  when the best mmatch was sparkplug bob  holy vs roadie  you  know you got something wrongheres the match raitings

king of the ring 95

dark match ( elemanation match)  1rs vs savio vega *

king of the ring
1st round match

savio vega vs yokozuna  *

spark plug holy vs rodie **

hbk vs kama *1/2 ( time expired)

mable vs undertaker -*

bret heart vs jerry the king lawler ( kiss my foot match ) *3/2

2nd round 

savio vega vs the roadie *

the final

mable  vs  savio vega sq

the main event 

diesel and bam bam bigalow vvs tatanka and sycho sid *1/2

thats how bad the card is 

Written By: Derek on 02/09/07 at 11:25 pm

You had Summerslam '94 as a choice?  That was a great PPV man:

-Owen Hart vs Bret Hart in a cage match for the WWF Title
-Undertaker's return
-Diesel vs Razor Ramon(Walter Payton in Ramon's corner)

I can understand Summerslam '95 being a choice since Michaels vs Ramon was the only good match, but half the '94 card was stacked.

Written By: mr crowly on 02/11/07 at 12:05 pm

You had Summerslam '94 as a choice?  That was a great PPV man:

-Owen Hart vs Bret Hart in a cage match for the WWF Title
-Undertaker's return
-Diesel vs Razor Ramon(Walter Payton in Ramon's corner)

I can understand Summerslam '95 being a choice since Michaels vs Ramon was the only good match, but half the '94 card was stacked.

i put ss 94 because of the whole  undertaker storyline behind it it just engulfd it but you are right those matche were great so was the bull nakano  vs  aluandra blaze match . 

concerning  ss 95 123 kid vs hakushie as a japan style match  (***)  i thought it was good ( that match not the ppv)

Check for new replies or respond here...