inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tabloid Sports

Written By: danootaandme on 02/23/07 at 8:04 am

I figure we can have this topic and put all the prurient stuff here.  I will start with the news that Tom Brady, star of the Boston Patriots, is going to become a father by his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.  The question is, was she pregnant before the break-up(December), or maybe after he started seeing the current girlfriend Gisele Bundchen(and how will she take this news).  The news is(of course) he is thrilled and requests privacy in the matter.  We know that ain't gonna happen!!!  ;D

Subject: Re: Tabloid Sports

Written By: nupur on 03/08/07 at 8:08 pm

I figure we can have this topic and put all the prurient stuff here.  I will start with the news that Tom Brady, star of the Boston Patriots, is going to become a father by his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.  The question is, was she pregnant before the break-up(December), or maybe after he started seeing the current girlfriend Gisele Bundchen(and how will she take this news).  The news is(of course) he is thrilled and requests privacy in the matter.  We know that ain't gonna happen!!!   ;D

the media finds plenty of rumors to spread...
this was one of msn's headlines today: http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6548010... i personally think we need to leave Brady to his own business..

Check for new replies or respond here...