inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Slow-mo marathon man still going

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/26/07 at 2:32 am

One man is still running the London Marathon - and will not finish for another five days.

Greg Billingham, from Poynton in Cheshire, was only eight miles into the 26.2 mile event on Tuesday after vowing to run the whole course in slow motion.

Read here

Subject: Re: Slow-mo marathon man still going

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 04/26/07 at 2:39 am

One man is still running the London Marathon - and will not finish for another five days.

Greg Billingham, from Poynton in Cheshire, was only eight miles into the 26.2 mile event on Tuesday after vowing to run the whole course in slow motion.

Read here
well that's unique & I tip my cap to him for the effort

Written By: karen on 04/26/07 at 3:50 am

Read here

Will he do it faster or slower than that guy who walked the course in his deep sea diving outfit the other year?

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/26/07 at 10:35 am

Will he do it faster or slower than that guy who walked the course in his deep sea diving outfit the other year?
Lloyd Scott was the man, and he finished on the Friday after the start of the London Marathon.

I beleive it took him 2 hours to go over Tower Bridge.

Written By: Philip Eno on 04/29/07 at 1:23 pm

A man who ran the London Marathon in slow motion has crossed the finish line, a week after the race started.

Greg Billingham, from Poynton in Cheshire, completed the 26.2 mile (42.16km) course in slow motion and finished at lunchtime on Sunday (today).

Read here.

Check for new replies or respond here...