inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NBA Predictions.

Written By: MrCleveland on 11/01/07 at 6:07 pm

The Regular Season is now official for the NBA. Will the Cavaliers make it to the NBA Finals? Will the Western Conference still be the toughest Conference? Will there be a team in Las Vegas whether Expansion or Relocated?

Subject: Re: NBA Predictions.

Written By: nupur on 12/17/07 at 10:42 am

As of now, Boston owns the East. We go on our west coast road trip next week, so we'll see how things go then, before I get ahead of myself :D

Written By: tv on 12/17/07 at 5:39 pm

As of now, Boston owns the East. We go on our west coast road trip next week, so we'll see how things go then, before I get ahead of myself :D
Boston is going to play Detroit on Wednesday so that will be a game to watch.

Written By: nupur on 12/20/07 at 11:00 am

really really close game last night. Boston had the first half, but detroit took over the pace of the game in the second half and won. it probably would not have been as close as it was if eddie house and ray allen hadn't hit those two threes to tie it up with 18 or 19 seconds left in the game. chauncey billups was huge for detroit. he's always so composed. when detroit made their run in the third quarter, it seemed like they knew they were gonna win the game.

Written By: tv on 12/20/07 at 8:06 pm

really really close game last night. Boston had the first half, but detroit took over the pace of the game in the second half and won. it probably would not have been as close as it was if eddie house and ray allen hadn't hit those two threes to tie it up with 18 or 19 seconds left in the game. chauncey billups was huge for detroit. he's always so composed. when detroit made their run in the third quarter, it seemed like they knew they were gonna win the game.
Next Round:: Boston at Detroit Jan 5, 2008. :D

I think Detroit is hungry this year to go the Finals because of their last 2 Eastern Conference Finals losses in the past 2 years to Miami and Cleveland.

Written By: tv on 01/06/08 at 8:18 am

Next Round:: Boston at Detroit Jan 5, 2008. :D

Boston wins this rounds with Detroit 92-85.

Check for new replies or respond here...