inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Dolphins won.

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/16/07 at 3:49 pm

So that means, The '76 Tampa Bay Buccaneers are STILL the worst team in the NFL.

Subject: Re: Dolphins won.

Written By: Red Ant on 12/16/07 at 4:21 pm

So that means, The '76 Tampa Bay Buccaneers are STILL the worst team in the NFL.

The Dolphins could very well end the season with 15 losses, which would be one more than the 76 Bucs managed. They're still really bad this year.

Ant

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/16/07 at 5:16 pm

The Dolphins could very well end the season with 15 losses, which would be one more than the 76 Bucs managed. They're still really bad this year.

Ant

I was hoping for a total blow out for them to match the perfect season of the Pats... kind of a ying and yang type of thing.

Written By: Tia on 12/16/07 at 5:40 pm

i was too. i'm a little disappointed they won one to be honest.

Written By: TigerMystic on 12/16/07 at 5:55 pm

i was too. i'm a little disappointed they won one to be honest.

Well, being from Cleveland, I must say that of all the teams to lose first to the Dolphins, I am glad as heck it was Baltimore.

Written By: Red Ant on 12/16/07 at 9:32 pm

I was hoping for a total blow out for them to match the perfect season of the Pats... kind of a ying and yang type of thing.

Yeah, I was hoping the 14-0 Pats would play the 0-14 Dolphins next week. I think the Dolphins, having gotten the losing streak monkey off their back, are not going to play as hard next week against the Pats and are going to get blown out.

Ant

Written By: ninny on 12/17/07 at 6:32 am

I'm kinda glad they won, nobody wants to go winless,being a Buffalo Bills fan I don't really like the Dolphins, but seeing as how  I picked them on my fantasy picks to win..yeah I'm glad they won

Written By: Tia on 12/17/07 at 11:34 am

yanno, i think there's a certain bitter notoriety in being 0-15. being 1-14 just sucks all around, it isn't even interesting. i think they should have thrown the game.

Written By: Jessica on 12/17/07 at 11:41 am

Yeah, I was hoping the 14-0 Pats would play the 0-14 Dolphins next week. I think the Dolphins, having gotten the losing streak monkey off their back, are not going to play as hard next week against the Pats and are going to get blown out.

Ant

They're going to lose anyways....although it would be wildly hilarious if the Dolphins won against the Pats. :D

Check for new replies or respond here...