inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Patriots, 16-0-0

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/30/07 at 4:03 pm

Can they go all the way?

Subject: Re: Patriots, 16-0-0

Written By: nally on 12/31/07 at 1:08 am

They sure did!! :D

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/story/424614.html

Written By: ChuckyG on 12/31/07 at 8:14 am

I think MrCleveland meant all the way to a Super Bowl win.. which will matter a lot more than an undefeated regular season. The Colts are probably the main obstacle to them doing it.

Written By: ninny on 12/31/07 at 9:12 am

If they don't win the super bowl 16-0 doesn't mean much,compared to a super Bowl victory.

Written By: Red Ant on 12/31/07 at 2:48 pm

The Giants almost beat them....

I disagree about winning the Superbowl being more important than a 16-0 season. The Patriots have already won three Superbowls with Tom Brady. Sure, winning it this year is expected and would be the icing on the cake, but the Patriots have become the only NFL team in history to go 16-0 (the 72 Dolphins played a 14 game regular season). Every year someone wins a Superbowl. None of us may still be alive the next time an NFL team goes 16-0.

Ant

Written By: hot_wax on 02/03/08 at 10:36 pm

The Giants almost beat them....

I disagree about winning the Superbowl being more important than a 16-0 season. The Patriots have already won three Superbowls with Tom Brady. Sure, winning it this year is expected and would be the icing on the cake, but the Patriots have become the only NFL team in history to go 16-0 (the 72 Dolphins played a 14 game regular season). Every year someone wins a Superbowl. None of us may still be alive the next time an NFL team goes 16-0.

Ant

18 and 1 now...A good year, but lost the one that means the most...GO GIANTS!!! Super Bowl Champions 2008, a year to remember for both teams.

Now lets go Yankees! kick the Red Sox ass!

PS...The Giants are Jersey Boys too.

Check for new replies or respond here...