inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Packers GOD Brett Favre retires

Written By: Rice_Cube on 03/05/08 at 12:04 pm

Story is all over the web so I don't have to link to one :P

Despite being in Chicago where one must hate the Packers, one still has to respect Brett Fav-ruh as a great player.  He will be missed.

...and now I really wanna watch "There's Something About Mary" :P

Subject: Re: Packers GOD Brett Favre retires

Written By: ninny on 03/05/08 at 12:22 pm

My son is a big Packers fan,Brett Farve is one of the
people he would like to meet..I think he will go down in the top3 quarterbacks of all time.

Written By: Davester on 03/05/08 at 4:25 pm

Should've been a Raider...

Long live Brett Favre...

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 03/06/08 at 2:53 am

It's been great watching him play over the past decade and a half, and with the fact that he currently holds the record for most wins all-time for a quarterback, and most touchdown passes all-time, it's hard to deny that he is one of the best ever.

Not to mention the fact that the last time he didn't start a game I was 5 years old :o

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 03/06/08 at 3:02 am

NO!!!!!!  he's not supposed to end his career with that stinker of a playoff game.  crikey!  one more good game and then hang em up. I am dissapointed that he didn't come back and go out in a blaze of glory, unless what we saw in his last game was Brett doing the best he could and giving all he had left. 

Check for new replies or respond here...