inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Robert 'The Ghost' Guerrero

Written By: Jimmy '2134 on 03/10/08 at 11:15 pm

Did anyone see the fight in Lemoore, California?  I was there and was the best fight I've seen.  Robert took charge of every round and took Jason out in the 8th. 

The next big fighter coming up is Robert's younger brother, Randy Guerrero.  As an amatuer Randy is undefeated.  As many boxers they have nick names and we need to give one to Randy.  Any suggestions to this outstanding fighter?

See his fight at www.dutchmanspizza.com  link to his fight on youtube

See you at the Friday night fights................Jimmy  '2134

Subject: Re: Robert 'The Ghost' Guerrero

Written By: Red Ant on 03/10/08 at 11:47 pm

Did anyone see the fight in Lemoore, California?   I was there and was the best fight I've seen.  Robert took charge of every round and took Jason out in the 8th. 

The next big fighter coming up is Robert's younger brother, Randy Guerrero.   As an amatuer Randy is undefeated.  As many boxers they have nick names and we need to give one to Randy.  Any suggestions to this outstanding fighter?

See his fight at www.dutchmanspizza.com   link to his fight on youtube

See you at the Friday night fights................Jimmy  '2134

I so want a pizza right now. Yours look really good. I see you deliver: excellent! I sure hope VA is in your delivery area - it's only 2800 miles away. I'll understand if you can't get it here in 30 minutes or less.

Ant

Written By: Jimmy '2134 on 03/11/08 at 3:54 pm

Dude, the pizza is on it's way. Yep it will take 30 minutes (plus or minus 7 days). We have had customers from PA, NY, MA so I can add you to the list. The cost break out for a cheese pizza is as follows:

1 Large Cheese Pizza        $12.99
Ca tax 8.25%                    1.07
Total                            $14.06

Delivery                        $844.00
Total                          $856.06

Cash or charge?  WE ACCEPT VISA, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER.............ALSO PAYPAL

Written By: Jessica on 03/11/08 at 4:05 pm

I might have to check this place out when I get home. Gilroy isn't that far from Castroville.

Written By: Red Ant on 03/11/08 at 8:46 pm

Dude, the pizza is on it's way. Yep it will take 30 minutes (plus or minus 7 days). We have had customers from PA, NY, MA so I can add you to the list. The cost break out for a cheese pizza is as follows:

1 Large Cheese Pizza        $12.99
Ca tax 8.25%                     1.07
Total                             $14.06

Delivery                        $844.00
Total                           $856.06

Cash or charge?   WE ACCEPT VISA, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER.............ALSO PAYPAL

Haha! I like you, Jimmy. I thought at first you might be a spammer (we tend to get a lot of "1-hit ads" here), but that you replied axes that thought. If you were a member I'd give ya a karma point.

My Visa might not cover that kind of bill right now - maybe you can find an eastbound freight train and tape it really well to the undercarriage - make sure you let me know the car number.  ;)

Ant

Written By: Jessica on 03/11/08 at 9:51 pm

Haha! I like you, Jimmy. I thought at first you might be a spammer (we tend to get a lot of "1-hit ads" here), but that you replied axes that thought. If you were a member I'd give ya a karma point.

My Visa might not cover that kind of bill right now - maybe you can find an eastbound freight train and tape it really well to the undercarriage - make sure you let me know the car number.  ;)

Ant

I'll freeze dry one for ya and ship it. I'll only charge you $300 though. :D

Lots of good garlic products at that place. I hope that the garlic is all local. ;)

Written By: Jimmy '2134 on 03/11/08 at 11:51 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
OK, HERE IS MY PROMISE.  PRINT THIS POSTING AND THE NEXT TIME YOU COME TO TOWN YOU HAVE TO STOP IN AND GET A FREE PIZZA AND PIT. OF SODA.  I GUESS SENDING A PIZZA COAST TO COAST IS NOT A GOOD IDEA SO GET UR BUTT OUT TO CALI AND WE'LL HAVE FUN.  IF YOU LIKE GARLIC MAKE SURE YOU ARE HERE THE LAST WEEKEND OF JULY FOR OUR GARLIC FESTIVAL.....BE ONE OF 300,000 PEOPLE WORLD WIDE.

THIS IS MY PROMISE SO TAKE THE TRIP!

Check for new replies or respond here...