inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cleveland-City of Chumps.

Written By: MrCleveland on 04/16/08 at 11:06 pm

Why even bother having sports teams in that city, they suck. The Indians will be cellar-dwellers, The Cavaliers will lose in the 1st round of the playoffs, and the only way the Browns will ever go to the Super Bowl is if I take them!

I really hate Cleveland Sports teams, they are the butt of sports. I can't even read them in the newspaper anymore.

This city is the Mistake-on-the-Lake and the next team should be called The Cleveland Steamers. >:(

Subject: Re: Cleveland-City of Chumps.

Written By: MrCleveland on 05/18/08 at 6:31 pm

We lost to Boston.

Cleveland Sucks!

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/18/08 at 10:58 pm

^ In the seventh game...my goodness you're a bitter so-called fan.

Written By: Jessica on 05/18/08 at 11:00 pm

I really hate Cleveland Sports teams, they are the butt of sports. I can't even read them in the newspaper anymore.

You've obviously never heard of Oakland.

Written By: Brian06 on 05/18/08 at 11:26 pm

Yeah I know, they didn't do too bad considering how overmatched they were here...

Written By: tv on 05/22/08 at 12:00 pm

Well the Caviliers did force a game 7 against the Celtics this year even though talent wise the Caviliers are not as good as the Celtics. I mean last year I think it was kind of a fluke that the Caviliers made the Finals I mean they beat a Wizards team without Gilbert Arenas and a depleted New Jersey Nets team. The only good team that the Caviliers beat was the Pistons in last years playoffs. I mean the Caviliers need a 2nd scoring option next to Lebron James. I do think Delonte West can be their starting point guard for a long time though.

I remember when the Caviliers in the late 80's/early 90's they got beat 4 or 5 times by the Chicago Bulls in the playoffs.

Written By: Max Power on 05/26/08 at 5:14 pm

Could've been worse, he could be tjja98 from the Yankees fan forum.

Check for new replies or respond here...