inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: UFC

Written By: michele on 04/17/08 at 10:48 pm

Am i the only chick that enjoys this sport? It`s way more interesting than boxing. My favorite fighter is anderson silva. (the spider) CHAMP! Saturday night will be a good fight, been waiting for this for a long time. If any fighter to me seems too proud and mean, it is definately matt serra >:( i am hoping the anticipation will be worth it.

Subject: Re: UFC

Written By: La Roche on 04/18/08 at 1:55 pm

My friend Rory is having his first UFC fight in a week or so. He recently went to an MMA competition and took everyone out, it was awesome.

Written By: michele on 04/18/08 at 6:17 pm

My friend Rory is having his first UFC fight in a week or so. He recently went to an MMA competition and took everyone out, it was awesome.
Good luck to rory! Hope he kicks ass. In this sport it mainly has to do with a little of all- but wrestling helps the most.

Written By: michele on 04/18/08 at 6:52 pm

Okay-the fight is tomorrow!!! I am rooting for ST.PIERRE!  :D  I hope he beats the crap out of matt serra!!!!! Pierre is  awesome-

Written By: michele on 04/19/08 at 11:46 pm

Matt serra wasn`t even a competitor for st.pierre. ;D What an awesome fighter georges is. As mac danzic is also. Two of the best fights of the evening. WOW!!![

Check for new replies or respond here...