inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NBA Playoff Predictions(Round 1)

Written By: tv on 04/18/08 at 5:12 pm

Eastern Conference

1(seed) Boston over 8 Atlanta
5 Washington over Cleveland
3 Orlando over 6 Toronto
2 Detroit over 7 Philadelphia

Western Conference

1 LA Lakers over 8 Denver
4 Utah over 5 Houson
6 Phoenix over 3 San Antonio
7 Dallas over 2 New Orleans

Subject: Re: NBA Playoff Predictions(Round 1)

Written By: tv on 04/20/08 at 2:58 pm

What a great game yesterday between the Suns and Spurs with the Spurs pulling it out 177-115 in double OT. Thats one of the best games I've seen in a long time too. Tim Duncan hitting a 3 to force the game into a double OT session and actually showing some emotion after he hit the 3 was totally unexcepted. Duncan finshed with 40 points yesterday. Manu Ginoboli for the Spurs he's turning into a great player, he made some big baskets towards the end of that 2nd overtime to propel the Spurs to the win.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 04/20/08 at 3:13 pm

I think I'll just skip to the end and say Spurs vs. Boston in the Finals, going to 7 games :)

Written By: tv on 04/20/08 at 3:20 pm

I think I'll just skip to the end and say Spurs vs. Boston in the Finals, going to 7 games :)
With the Western Conference and the way it was this year I don;t know who's coming out of the west. The East-Orlando's a factor because they can cause Boston match-up problems. Don;t sleep on Detroit either.

Written By: MrCleveland on 04/26/08 at 12:06 pm

Thus far...

Lakers 2, Nuggets 0
Jazz 2, Rockets 1
Spurs 3, Suns 0
Hornets 2, Mavericks 1
Celtics 2, Hawks 0
Cavaliers 2, Magic 1
76ers 2, Pistons 1

IMHO-Lakers, Jazz, Spurs, Hornets, Celtics, Cavaliers, and the 76ers may win. But whoever plays the Celtics, may win if it's Cleveland. But if it's Washington, it will be 4-2 Celtics.

Check for new replies or respond here...