inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ball State Football Suffers Its First Loss

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/06/08 at 1:16 am

I'm bummed out now. My old school, Ball State lost their 1st game of the year at the least inopportune time---in the MAC Conference Championship.
Final Score:
Ball State 24
Buffalo 42 :\'(

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I hope they come back for their first Bowl win.

Subject: Re: Ball State Football Suffers Its First Loss

Written By: ninny on 12/14/08 at 3:37 pm

I'm bummed out now. My old school, Ball State lost their 1st game of the year at the least inopportune time---in the MAC Conference Championship.
Final Score:
Ball State 24
Buffalo 42 :\'(

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I hope they come back for their first Bowl win.

I was quite happy,only because I was born in Rochester,Ny and cheer everything in Western & Central,NY. Plus I had a cousin who went to UofB years ago.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 12/17/08 at 5:17 pm

That's what they get for dissing Boise State :P

Written By: Indy Gent on 01/09/09 at 8:35 pm

Well at least Boise State lost their bowl game to TCU 17-16. Unfortunately, Ball State got beat up pretty bad in the GMAC Bowl by a very beatable Tulsa team. Your BSU would have destroyed both of these teams, where ever they would play. As for the Cards, that makes them 0-5 in bowls games, having been thumped in all of them. :\'(
That's what they get for dissing Boise State :P

Check for new replies or respond here...