inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If you could grade the NFL Sports Teams...

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/31/08 at 12:50 pm

what grade would you give a certain team?

I would give the Patriots a D+, The Cleveland Steamers an F, and The Detroit Loins an F- or probably a Z!

Subject: Re: If you could grade the NFL Sports Teams...

Written By: Tia on 12/31/08 at 12:52 pm

i give the detroit lions an A for shooting the moon.  :D

To shoot the moon, in certain card games such as Hearts, is to obtain the highest possible outcome through the very risky strategy of achieving the lowest possible score.

interestingly, both my teams, the redskins and the texans, got an 8-8 record this year. so i guess i gotta give em both a C.

Written By: Satish on 01/09/09 at 11:19 am

Why only a D+ for the Patriots? Isn't that a bit harsh? They went 11-5 this season.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 01/09/09 at 11:27 am

Why only a D+ for the Patriots? Isn't that a bit harsh? They went 11-5 this season.

Yeah, they should get a B- for almost making it despite losing their best player.

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/12/09 at 1:15 pm

Yeah, they should get a B- for almost making it despite losing their best player.

I'm still upset with Bellicheat. Not only he was a cheater, but he also wasn't too bright with the Cleveland Browns.

Check for new replies or respond here...