inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: WWE Wrestling Hall of Fame Class of 2009

Written By: Big Nasty on 02/21/09 at 8:45 am

I realize that this Thread may not get a great amount of hits. I also recognize that the Sports Zone is kind of lacking in support as well. So I am brainstorming for some threads to add to the Sports Zone in an attempt to garner some attention to it.

So each week on RAW they announce one of this years inductees to the WWE Hall Of Fame. I want to know what you think about the latest class or even if you want to share a memory about the wrestler.  Your memory can be from a live event or something you saw on Pay-Per-View, Raw, ECW, WCW, or even Smackdown.

This years class so far is...
"The Texas Rattlesnake" Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Funk Brothers, Terry and Dory Funk...

Subject: Re: WWE Wrestling Hall of Fame Class of 2009

Written By: gibbo on 02/21/09 at 8:14 pm

Terry Funk is derserving from his old battles with Jack Brisco and Harley Race. He and Dory were great wrestlers but Terry was a champion. From memory...he had the first barbed wire caged match with Dusty Rhodes (and it got pretty messy).

Steve Austin's turn will come but Terry was from an era where legends were made........

Written By: Big Nasty on 03/07/09 at 6:21 am

So now there are additional Hall of Fame Inductees named...Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, as well as Cowboy Bill Wyatt.

Written By: Big Nasty on 03/11/09 at 5:53 pm

This week's inductee is....DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

Koko B. Ware

Written By: Howard on 03/04/10 at 10:33 pm

For the 2010 Hall Of Fame,it will include this year Mad Dog Vachon.

Written By: Frank on 03/05/10 at 12:42 am

For the 2010 Hall Of Fame,it will include this year Mad Dog Vachon.

I used to watch Mad Dog in Quebec back in the day, like almost 40 years ago.  (on TV). He was always the psycho guy.

So now there are additional Hall of Fame Inductees named...Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat, as well as Cowboy Bill Wyatt.

Best match I ever saw. Macho Man Vs Ricky Steamboat, Wrestlemania III

Written By: Howard on 03/05/10 at 6:44 am

and also Wendi Richter will also be inducted,I would like to see Cyndi Lauper and Roddy Piper induct her but that's just my opinion.

Check for new replies or respond here...