inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The NBA Chamionship

Written By: Big Nasty on 04/17/09 at 6:58 am

Well let us see what everybody thinks about the NBA Playoffs and what the outcome will be this year.

Subject: Re: The NBA Chamionship

Written By: anabel on 04/20/09 at 10:04 pm

I'd like the Jazz to beat the Celtics this year.  I used to love going to games when I lived in SLC and wish they had gotten a ring while Stockton and Malone were there. I think they deserve a Championship.

Written By: anabel on 04/21/09 at 9:44 pm

So far tonight for the games we have....

Utah Jazz and LA Lakers just started about 10 minutes ago, I will not be able to stay up for this one-it'll be on til at least 12:30 or 1 am on East Coast!  GO JAZZ!

Houston is ahead of Portland 24 to 21 in the 1st.

Cleveland literally JUST beat Detroit, 94-82. It actually changed from 4th Qtr to FINAL as I was typing this.

===================================================================================================

OK, NOBODY was gonna beat the Lakers last night......I'm still hoping the Jazz can come back, but statistics show it probably can't happen....still, ya never know!

Written By: Big Nasty on 05/05/09 at 5:12 am

SO my beloved Lakers looked less than Spectacular in Game 1. Maybe it was the time off or maybe it was just the Rockets were more focused and the Lakers were looking past them.  Whatever the reason best believe Phil Jackson will have them ready for Wednesday and Kobe will be more aggressive.

Check for new replies or respond here...