inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What happens to Brett Favre this year?

Written By: Frank on 06/23/09 at 12:51 am

So it seems Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings (That's what the news sources are reporting)
Without looking into a Crystal ball, what does the future hold for Brett Methuselah Favre in 2009?

Have the Vikings not seen the last few games that Brett Played with the Jets where it seemed that every ball he threw got intercepted?
You have 3 choices to vote for, on go with door # 4 and add a humorous choice of your own.

Subject: Re: What happens to Brett Favre this year?

Written By: anabel on 06/23/09 at 9:06 pm

Methuselah..... ;D

Well, I think my ideal season for Favre would be all of the above, in that order!  ;)

I think more realistically, though, maybe his shoulder might not heal in time so he will be forced to actually sit out the first 4 or 5 games.  Then when he does finally play, he will be a disappointment to the team and will get cut and the Vikings will sue HIM for impersonating an NFL superstar. 

THEN he might start a torrid affair with Lady GaGa and his wife will leave him because all the money in the world doesn't make up for his ego...then be dumped by Lady BlahBlah so she can move on to Chris Brown... ::)  Then he will start dating Lindsey Lohan's MOM, get hooked on cocaine and hold up a memorabilia dealer with a gun to get back some of his stuff to keep up his high on the hog lifestyle...wait some of this is sounding kind of familiar....Wrangler will drop him as one of their jeans spokesmen because he's too much of a whiner, and when George Foreman refuses to do grill commercials with him, he will decide to go back home and go fishing, never to be heard from again....

Subject: Re: What happens to Brett Favre this year?

Written By: Frank on 06/24/09 at 12:14 am

Methuselah..... ;D

Well, I think my ideal season for Favre would be all of the above, in that order!  ;)

I think more realistically, though, maybe his shoulder might not heal in time so he will be forced to actually sit out the first 4 or 5 games.  Then when he does finally play, he will be a disappointment to the team and will get cut and the Vikings will sue HIM for impersonating an NFL superstar. 

THEN he might start a torrid affair with Lady GaGa and his wife will leave him because all the money in the world doesn't make up for his ego...then be dumped by Lady BlahBlah so she can move on to Chris Brown... ::)  Then he will start dating Lindsey Lohan's MOM, get hooked on cocaine and hold up a memorabilia dealer with a gun to get back some of his stuff to keep up his high on the hog lifestyle...wait some of this is sounding kind of familiar....Wrangler will drop him as one of their jeans spokesmen because he's too much of a whiner, and when George Foreman refuses to do grill commercials with him, he will decide to go back home and go fishing, never to be heard from again....

Great stuff, maybe Brett can be the new Sham Wow guy to pay for his coke habit, and date Susan Boyle.

Check for new replies or respond here...