inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Steve McNair Found Shot/Killed

Written By: danootaandme on 07/04/09 at 5:04 pm

www.msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9765822/Reports:-Ex-NFL-QB-McNair-found-shot-to-death

Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair has been shot and killed. He was 36.

Steve McNair played 13 NFL seasons. (Chris McGrath / Getty Images)

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron confirmed that police were called to a residence and found McNair and a woman shot to death inside. Aaron said authorities don't yet know the circumstances of the shooting.

"I don't have any answers for you now as to what's happened, who's responsible," he said.

Aaron said police have tentatively identified the woman but did not release her name.

Subject: Re: Steve McNair Found Shot/Killed

Written By: Rice_Cube on 07/04/09 at 5:50 pm

:o :o :o

Written By: Frank on 07/04/09 at 6:00 pm

What the? :o

I heard that someone got killed, but didn't know it was him.
What a freakin weird last 2 weeks for deaths.

Written By: Satish on 07/04/09 at 11:00 pm

This is so shocking. I remember seeing him play. He was such an incredible quarterback to watch. He was so strong that he could shake off tacklers, and with his speed, he could break open plays with his movement. It was so thrilling seeing him make his runs. He was probably one of the best mobile quarterbacks ever.

And in his interviews, he seemed like a pretty decent guy, too. He came off as just a charming, humble guy who was nice to his mother.

RIP Steve McNair. We'll miss you.

Check for new replies or respond here...