inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: NBA Season 2009-10

Written By: nally on 11/06/09 at 3:32 pm

I didn't see a thread for the NBA season yet (which is already in full swing), so I figured I'd give it a go.

The Lakers opened up the regular season last week by defeating the Clippers at Staple's Center. And they're off to a pretty good start. Think they might have a chance at repeating as champs? Or will another team steal the show?

Any other predictions, anyone?

Subject: Re: NBA Season 2009-10

Written By: nally on 11/09/09 at 1:07 pm

Lakers won again last night, defeating the New Orleans Hornets 104-88. The Hornets were the ones getting stung early in the game!

Subject: Re: NBA Season 2009-10

Written By: tv on 11/12/09 at 12:17 pm

Lakers won again last night, defeating the New Orleans Hornets 104-88. The Hornets were the ones getting stung early in the game!
What has happened to the Hornets I mean they were a young team on the rise in 2007-2008 and now their just flat out mediocre. You have David West, Chris Paul, Emeka Okafor, James Posey, and Peja and your just plain mediocre? Same goes for the Utah Jazz they are mediocre and have some good players. Coach Jerry Sloan must get on these guys more and I have never said that about a Jerry Sloan coached team.

I think the Phoenix Suns have been a good team so far I mean they are 8-1 now. As long as they don;t play the Spurs in the playoffs they will be fine. The Miami Heat are off to their best start ever in starting 6-1. The Houston Rockets have been a surprise so far this year no Yao, no T-Mac but no problem.

Can Dwight Howard of the Orlando Magic stop being in early foul trouble games so much so far this year? Dwight was good in the last half of the Eastern Conference Semifinals against the Celtics, and played well in both the Eastern Conference Finals, and the NBA Fiinals but now he's back to same old Dwight again. I thought Dwight was ready too take his game to a higher level but so far this year you haven't seen what we saw in most of last years playoffs.

Check for new replies or respond here...