inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: More Cleveland Hate!

Written By: MrCleveland on 04/30/10 at 9:24 am

Not do we get sheesh from Jaoquim Noah who's now pissed off since his team got eliminated from the playoffs, but now a new poll shows that the Cleveland Indians are the least loveable team in the Majors!

Maybe we should dump Chief Wahoo!

Subject: Re: More Cleveland Hate!

Written By: Michael on 05/12/10 at 10:34 am

Wait until we win the NBA championship!!!!!!  After last nite, it won't be easy, but I have faith!

Written By: MrCleveland on 05/18/10 at 12:45 pm

Wait until we win the NBA championship!!!!!!  After last nite, it won't be easy, but I have faith!

What NBA Championship?

Cleveland makes Buffalo and Detroit look like Chicago and New York City!

Written By: Michael on 05/19/10 at 9:47 am

As I said, we have to wait, but I never said how long! :\'( :\'(

Written By: MrCleveland on 07/12/10 at 11:58 am

As I said, we have to wait, but I never said how long! :\'( :\'(

We'll be waiting 'till Hell Freezes Over Now, with LeButthead Leaving!

Written By: Michael on 07/17/10 at 12:58 pm

Jeez, now I wish I wasn't such a fair weather fan cuz I don't see much fair weather ahead.  Even the Browns will be an also ran this year.  Maybe we should have a curling team?

Written By: MrCleveland on 07/20/10 at 2:24 pm

Jeez, now I wish I wasn't such a fair weather fan cuz I don't see much fair weather ahead.  Even the Browns will be an also ran this year.  Maybe we should have a curling team?

I'm planning to make a game called roller-blade football, it's a combination between roller derby and football. There will be a team for Cleveland and they'll be called The Cleveland Steamers!

Written By: Michael on 07/27/10 at 10:01 am

I'm planning to make a game called roller-blade football, it's a combination between roller derby and football. There will be a team for Cleveland and they'll be called The Cleveland Steamers!

Then they could serve steamed clams in the fall.

Written By: MrCleveland on 07/27/10 at 3:48 pm

Then they could serve steamed clams in the fall.

I think their logo should have a steamboat and a steam engine train to commemorate the steel industry in Cleveland though it's about something else.

Check for new replies or respond here...