inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sports Hall of fames. Have you been to any?

Written By: Frank on 05/05/10 at 3:01 pm

I have been fortunate enough to go to Cooperstown NY back in the 1990s to see the Baseball hall of fame. So much history and I got to see some memorabilia from some childhood heroes, and other players who came before them ( Ruth, Gehrig, Cobb etc,..)
It's my favorite hall of fame.

I have also been to the NHL Hockey hall of fame in Toronto a few times, and since it's my favorite sport, I enjoyed every minute I spent there.

I have also been to Canton Ohio (NFL hall of fame). Maybe if I were a bigger football fan, I may have enjoyed it as much as the other two.

Have you been to any sports hall of fames?  Or is there one you would just love to visit at some point?
Share your experiences with us.

Subject: Re: Sports Hall of fames. Have you been to any?

Written By: karen on 05/25/10 at 10:24 pm

The Basketball Hall of Fame is not too far from us.  We drive past it when we go skiing.

Anyway last year Tam and Big Nasty came to visit and we went to the Basketball Hall of Fame.  I enjoyed the visit but it would be better if you knew more about the players I think.  Big Nasty had a great time I think

Written By: Frank on 05/26/10 at 1:12 am

The Basketball Hall of Fame is not too far from us.  We drive past it when we go skiing.

Anyway last year Tam and Big Nasty came to visit and we went to the Basketball Hall of Fame.  I enjoyed the visit but it would be better if you knew more about the players I think.  Big Nasty had a great time I think

What city is the Basketball hall of fame in?

Written By: danootaandme on 05/26/10 at 6:31 am

What city is the Basketball hall of fame in?

Springfield Massachusetts.  I have been a couple of times, but then my kid loves basketbball and it's only about 2 hours away.  I would love to go to Cooperstown.

Check for new replies or respond here...