inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cleveland Sports are now dead to me!

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/03/10 at 12:47 am

Not only did LeButthead show his ass at the Q, but the Cleveland Steamers Basketball Club has fallen to the Heat...which made many Clevelanders into extreme heat!

Face It...CLEVELAND SUCKS! I HATE THE CITY I WAS CONCEIVED IN!!

The saddest thing is...I can't move because I have family here!

Subject: Re: Cleveland Sports are now dead to me!

Written By: tv on 12/05/10 at 1:34 pm

Don't worry there is always hope: Look at these examples: The Red Sox were known as cursed an hadn't won a world series since 1912 but they won 2 world series in the 00's. The Chicago Cubs haven't won anything in years. The City of Philadephia was a kind of a joke because until the 2008 world series won by the Phillies. Philly sports teams hadn't won anything since the 76ers won the NBA Finals in 1983 and they swept a legendary Lakers team to do it. Keep in mind the Lakers beat the Sixers in the 1980 and 1982 NBA Finals too. The Chicago Blackhawks in the NHL hadn't won a Stanley Cup in years till winning one a couple years ago. The Yankees even went 18 years without winning a World Series till winning one in 1996. Shoot, even the LA Lakers went like 11-12 years without an NBA Championship. The Lakers beat the Pistons in the 1988 NBA Finals but didn't win another NBA Finals till 2000 when they beat the Pacers.

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/05/10 at 6:15 pm

Well...if the Browns pull-off a few wins and become 9-7...I could believe that they could be in the Super Bowl and shock the nation!

And with the 4 teams that NEVER saw a Super Bowl...The Browns are on the right path.

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/07/11 at 8:05 am

I was wrong about the 'Browns'! In 15 months, all Cleveland Sports Teams have fired their head coaches!

Cleveland will NEVER win it all...

Go Blue Jackets!

Written By: Zeb on 01/29/11 at 8:31 pm

Well...if the Browns pull-off a few wins and become 9-7...I could believe that they could be in the Super Bowl and shock the nation!

And with the 4 teams that NEVER saw a Super Bowl...The Browns are on the right path.

It would be really sweet to see a Browns v Lions Super Bowl. 8)

Written By: tv on 01/31/11 at 2:11 pm

It would be really sweet to see a Browns v Lions Super Bowl. 8)
Shoot The Lions even had a good season by their standards this season. What did they win 6 games this season? I mean after what Matt Millen did to that team I mean Matt Millen would draft wide recievers in every draft. I mean Mike Williams, Roy Williams, and Charles Rogers were wasted draft picks. I know Williams came back this season with the Seahawks ad had a good year but he was out of football for 2 seasons before this season.

Check for new replies or respond here...