inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Pittsburgh Stealers

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/16/11 at 9:39 am

I don't know about you, but I think The Stealers are evil! And not because I live in a city where the only Super Bowl the 'Browns' will ever see is made of porcelain...but it seems that the refs are on their side, their fans have to wave their terrible towels, and they rub that damn 6th ring on their middle-finger to tell Clevelanders (as well as other cities) who's #1 and who'll always be #2!

Hey Bellycheat...if you or the Jets win today and the AFC Championship...you'll make my year, if the NFC wins it in the Super Bowl...you'll make my year, but if Pittsburgh wins it all again...you ruined 2011 for me! >:(

Subject: Re: Pittsburgh Stealers

Written By: tv on 01/19/11 at 11:50 am

The Steelers know they are so lucky. I mean they didn't have a shot against the Patriots up at Foxboro became Tom Brady owns the Steelers. At least they have a 55/45-50/50 shot at beating the Jets at Heinz Field. I am rooting for the Jets since I am from New Jersey though.

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/19/11 at 4:04 pm

The Steelers know they are so lucky. I mean they didn't have a shot against the Patriots up at Foxboro became Tom Brady owns the Steelers. At least they have a 55/45-50/50 shot at beating the Jets at Heinz Field. I am rooting for the Jets since I am from New Jersey though.

I'm rooting for thr Jets because I don't want the Stealers in the Super Bowl.

I think The Stealers are the Damn Yankees of Football, and I won't see the Super Bowl if Pittsburgh has ANY involvement.

Written By: Hud on 05/02/11 at 4:47 pm

1979, Pitt vs Houston in the AFC championship when refs disallowed Mike Renfro's clear touchdown to allow Pitt to advance still sticks in my craw. I have rooted against Pitt since 1974.

Check for new replies or respond here...