inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Colorado" is the odd team out of the NCAA tournament this year:

Written By: tv on 03/14/11 at 5:18 pm

It seems like every year for the past 3-6 years maybe there is always questions to what team shouldn't or should be in the NCAA tourney. I thought Syracuse got screwed a few years ago and I think Alabama got in instead of them if I recall right and Syracuse had a better won-loss record that year than Alabama.

Now Colorado beat K-State 3 times and its really hard to beat a team 3 times in one year. They also beat Missouri and Texas once. UAB and Michigan State get in? Why? Michigan State lost 14 games and games to UConn, Syracuse, and Duke earlier in the year. Marquette and Penn State got in with 14 losses.  UAB got the doors blown off by Duke by 21 points earlier this year. They didn't beat anybody.

The least the NCAA Tournament Selection Comittee could have done was give Colorado a play-in game. Last year I thought the NCAA Selection Comittee did a good job mostly but not this year. Even Colorado haters admit they should be in on the blogs I see.

Check for new replies or respond here...