inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Martin / Incognito

Written By: danootaandme on 11/08/13 at 6:21 am

This whole Martin / Incognito thing is driving me nuts.  Incognito is an bullying idiot, that is well known beyond this story.  Jonathan Martin looks like a big, nice Hoss Cartwrite kinda guy.  Beyond the whole story I would personally like to slap the black off of Martins African American team mates who didn't, and still don't, back him up when it became racial.

Subject: Re: Martin / Incognito

Written By: warped on 11/08/13 at 5:28 pm

Yeh, Incognito is a bully, I don't believe anyone thinks otherwise. Martin does seem like a nice guy, maybe a little soft-skinned.
What I don't like is that Incognito (the bully) is said to be respected while Martin (the victim) was thrown under a bus by his teammates.

Incognito also sent some racist and threatening text messages to Martin as well. 
I wonder what is behind the scenes in that locker room.  If Incognito sent some racist and threatening text messages to Martin, he would do it again to someone else. Why doesn't anyone defend Martin here?  Very weird.

Written By: danootaandme on 11/10/13 at 6:31 am

Yeh, Incognito is a bully, I don't believe anyone thinks otherwise. Martin does seem like a nice guy, maybe a little soft-skinned.
What I don't like is that Incognito (the bully) is said to be respected while Martin (the victim) was thrown under a bus by his teammates.

Incognito also sent some racist and threatening text messages to Martin as well. 
I wonder what is behind the scenes in that locker room.  If Incognito sent some racist and threatening text messages to Martin, he would do it again to someone else. Why doesn't anyone defend Martin here?  Very weird.

It says a lot about the whole culture of football, and it isn't pretty. 

Written By: warped on 11/20/13 at 7:11 pm

New reports that Incognito 'mocked ethnicity of Dolphins staff member and made jokes about his promiscuous wife. The report claims that Dolphins management witnessed the alleged harassment and did nothing to stop it. According to two sources, 'Incognito would sometimes dress in garb from the staff member’s culture and then make profane jokes about that culture.'

Check for new replies or respond here...