inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Gators Football Season Review

Written By: Willmisses2004 on 09/02/16 at 10:43 pm

For the start of Florida's 2016 season, they get a cupcake. That cupcake is Umass. With the new leadership of quarterback Luke Del Rio and a promising defense here are my predictions.

vs UMass, 55-10/Florida
@ Kentucky, 31-17/Florida
vs North Texas, 45-3/Florida
*@ Tennessee, 27-24/Florida
@ Vanderbilt, 35-14/Florida
* vs LSU, 28-24/LSU
* vs Georgia, 35-17/Florida
@ Arkansas, 34-14/Florida
* vs South Carolina, 31-14/Florida
vs Presbyterian, 66-0/Florida
*@ FSU, 31-20/FSU
Now, I want to talk about some of these games. First one I starred was Tennessee. Coming into this season, I think Tennessee was very overrated by polls/other coaches. The proof? The game last night against Appalachian State. You can't be ranked #9, win the SEC East, and beat Appalachian State in OVERTIME.Florida is going for 12 straight wins against Elevensee. Next up is LSU. You can't say with LSU, some say they're overrated, but with they key players of Leonard Fournette, Brandon Harris, and huge defensive pieces still makes the Tigers a top team. Georgia. EXTREMELY overrated. Before the "Dawgs" announced that Greyson Lambert would start, I thought the Eason/Chubb duo could take them to an SEC Championship game. Nope. Heck, we don't even know if Nick Chubb will do well since he's coming back from a terrifying injury. Onto South Carolina. Muschamp returns to Gainesville with a decent South Carolina team. Yet, I think in about 2-3 years, the Gamecocks will spiral downhill again and Muschamp will be job hunting. Finally, the Florida State Seminoles. Don't get me wrong, Dalvin Cook is outstanding. As much as I hate this team, I think they will hand my Gators a loss. That's all.

Check for new replies or respond here...