inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: LeBron to his 8th straight finals. 2018 NBA Playoffs Thread.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/27/18 at 10:16 pm

If the Warriors win in Houston tomorrow, is the NBA officially rigged?

Nah.... it'll just be really exciting. I want the Rockets to win tomorrow though because they're a better match up for the Cavs than the Warriors honestly.

Subject: Re: LeBron to his 8th straight finals. 2018 NBA Playoffs Thread.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/27/18 at 11:36 pm

He is the King! 👑

Written By: nally on 05/28/18 at 1:05 am

^ yep.

Good luck to the Rockets and/or the Warriors! (Personally I am ok with either team, as I'm not really a fan of either.)

Written By: mqg96 on 05/28/18 at 10:32 pm

The refs were horrible all night long in favor of the Warriors, but I'm sorry Houston you can't go 0-27 from the 3 point line. WTF was that!!??? You don't deserve to win at all.

So here we go, the 4th chapter. People are gonna be really upset and pissed off. It is what it is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DeVYpN_WAAAmfxB.jpg

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 05/28/18 at 10:53 pm

Yeah I was watching the Western Championship Live. Houston had it.... but they chocked at halftime. I guess its gonna be another Cavs vs. Warriors Finals again. Yah!!!......eh... no :-\\.

Written By: ZeldaFan20 on 05/28/18 at 10:54 pm

He is the King! 👑

If you're referring to Lebron, then yeah I agree. He's the MJ of our generation and I'd argue with the miracle he overcame this year he's surpassed MJ

Written By: mxcrashxm on 05/28/18 at 11:18 pm

What? Really? I have a feeling this NBA finals will be boring. We need two different teams next year.

Written By: TheReignMan99 on 05/28/18 at 11:50 pm

What? Really? I have a feeling this NBA finals will be boring. We need two different teams next year.

THIS!

Written By: Star Struck on 05/31/18 at 2:04 am

I don't freaking care about the NBA anymore. It's all about ratings for that league. As long as LeBron lives and breathes in Cleveland and as long as the Warriors keep doing what they're doing, then no team has a chance to win it all.

Written By: mqg96 on 05/31/18 at 11:22 pm

That was the most rigged game of an NBA finals I've never seen my WHOLE life. That foul call on Kevin Durant against LeBron was overturned which changed everything, otherwise the Cavs would have won, and then Draymond Green acting like a dumbass fool like he always does playing blatantly dirty and taunting towards the end of the game. So many horrible foul calls and overturns in favor of Golden State. I'm sick and tired of that team. It's only Game 1, but LeBron had a career high 51 points and the Cavs still LOSE because Jeff Green fouled out and JR Smith had an epic choke towards the end.

Written By: nally on 06/06/18 at 1:17 pm

Warriors won Game Two (on Sunday night) as well. Game Three is tonight.

Written By: nally on 06/09/18 at 12:53 am

Series over. Warriors completed the sweep tonight.

Written By: mqg96 on 06/09/18 at 12:39 pm

The NBA is a complete joke. Totally agree with this guy. This is why I've always been way more of an NFL fan my whole life including college football as well.

P98Vw6qkPHM

Written By: Star Struck on 06/12/18 at 5:13 pm

The NBA is a complete joke. Totally agree with this guy. This is why I've always been way more of an NFL fan my whole life including college football as well.

P98Vw6qkPHM

This is why I watch hockey lol The NHL has competition, has loyalty in their players, has balance, has parity, etc. The NBA is just a joke. Ever since Kevin Durant left OKC, the league has just been unbalanced. Golden State is so stacked with talent that even losing Stephen Curry wouldn't phase them. Not to mention every star player wants to play for Golden State, an already developed team, rather than develop with a team that has potential. So it's basically going to be Golden State vs whatever team LeBron goes to for the next few years. I'm so done with the NBA. Seriously, there is just no point in watching.

Check for new replies or respond here...