inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 2023 Stanley Cup

Written By: batfan2005 on 05/10/23 at 8:45 am

Any hockey fans here? Who's your team? I'm for the Seattle Kraken myself. They are doing very well for a new team, and are now 2-2 in the second round of the series against the Dallas Stars.

Subject: Re: 2023 Stanley Cup

Written By: AmericanGirl on 05/10/23 at 9:15 am

Good luck to the Kraken.

I'm a Chicago Blackhawks fan.  :(  Over the last couple years, the team has been practically unwatchable.  But I still wear my jerseys proudly.  They'll be back - one of these years.

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/10/23 at 11:06 am

I am sorry to say, I will not be rooting for any team in the Stanley Cup, but the other day I notice this plaque in Regent Street, London.

https://d2kdkfqxnvpuu9.cloudfront.net/images/giant/48165.jpg

It all started here?

Written By: AmericanGirl on 05/10/23 at 11:13 am

^Nice to see this.  Thanks!

Written By: whistledog on 05/10/23 at 4:05 pm

I'd like to see the Maple Leafs win, but they have to win 4 games in a row now to advance.  No way is that gonna happen

Written By: batfan2005 on 05/16/23 at 6:33 am

So it's all over for the Kraken as they lost to the Dallas Stars in Game 7. Interesting thing is the next round is all Southern/sunbelt teams which are the Dallas Stars, Vegas Golden Knights, Florida Panthers, and Carolina Hurricanes. The two northern teams (Kraken and NJ Devils) and two Canadian teams (Toronto Maple Leaves and Edmonton Oilers) were eliminated.

Written By: nally on 05/21/23 at 12:28 am

My local team, the L.A. Kings, are not involved this year. :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...