inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Prayer Request

Written By: MrCleveland on 11/30/08 at 1:49 pm

This page is for people who need a prayer.

For me...

My family. My mom got into a car accident this weekend after dropping me off from Grandma's. My dad is crushed with the asphalt season being dismal. And for me to give me strength from the word of my mom (which is doing fine, but I don't know if I want to drive).

Subject: Re: Prayer Request

Written By: snozberries on 11/30/08 at 2:33 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's accident. I'm glad she is doing well tho.

I don't pray but I would be happy to send positive thoughts your way.  and give you a little karma today as well .

Written By: Dagwood on 11/30/08 at 3:13 pm

Glad your mom is doing well.  I do pray and will send some your way. :)

Written By: audkal on 11/30/08 at 7:11 pm

How scary, she is very blessed that she's okay. :) I will pray for your family dear.

Written By: coqueta83 on 11/30/08 at 7:26 pm

My thoughts and prayers go out to you MrCleveland. I'm glad to hear your mother is doing fine.

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/30/08 at 8:13 pm

Mr. Cleveland...  I just said a prayer for you and your family.  Glad to hear that your Mum is doing OK (fpr having been in an accident, that is).

Just don't ask me to ever pray for the Cleveland Browns as I am a fan of the Picksburgh Stillers.  :)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 11/30/08 at 10:19 pm

you are in my prayers.:)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/30/08 at 10:47 pm

My thoughts and prayers, go out to you and your family.

Keep us updated, ok?

Written By: gibbo on 12/01/08 at 5:04 am

Hope all recover soon....both physically and in confidence. Thoughts and prayers to you...

Written By: danootaandme on 12/01/08 at 9:48 am

You are in out thoughts.  Hope everything turns out well. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/01/08 at 11:10 am

Hope everything turns out ok.

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 12/01/08 at 1:43 pm

Thank you.

This thread can also be for prayers for people in India, for Obama, and even for yourself.

Written By: ladybug316 on 12/01/08 at 10:41 pm

My good thoughts are with you through this troublesome time.  I hope your mother is well very soon.

Written By: nally on 05/05/19 at 11:49 pm

This page is for people who need a prayer.

In that case... I can contribute. A friend of mine needs one; she's been in some (physical) pain the past week. Today I even said I'd pray for her, which she gladly accepted.

Written By: KatanaChick on 05/06/19 at 10:57 am

So a couple weeks ago me and several other people I worked with all got laid off. By some kind of luck I've found a job for at least the next three months if it works out, but my friend is the one I worry about more due to reasons so my thoughts go out to her in hopes that things take a turn for the better.

Written By: nally on 06/24/19 at 11:54 pm

Yesterday (Sunday) morning, I found out that a family I know at my church lost a member over the weekend...in a vehicular crash (in another state). :\'(

The person who was killed was a very young man, in his 20s; I think he lived in Nebraska (?). His grandparents and two of his aunts live locally and regularly attend the church that I go to.

So I am praying for said family.

Written By: Howard on 06/25/19 at 7:22 am

Yesterday (Sunday) morning, I found out that a family I know at my church lost a member over the weekend...in a vehicular crash (in another state). :\'(

The person who was killed was a very young man, in his 20s; I think he lived in Nebraska (?). His grandparents and two of his aunts live locally and regularly attend the church that I go to.

So I am praying for said family.

I'm sorry to hear about the tragedy, my condolences. :\'(

Written By: nally on 06/25/19 at 7:13 pm

I'm sorry to hear about the tragedy, my condolences. :\'(

Thanks; I even offered my condolences to the aforementioned family members when I was at church on Sunday morning.

Written By: Dude111 on 07/01/19 at 1:01 pm

Im sorry to everyone on this thread :(

Written By: nally on 12/28/19 at 7:03 pm

I hope I'm posting this in the right thread...

A musician friend of ours at church just lost her father today; he was well over 90 and had been in failing health for the past few years. (So I'm praying for his daughter, who had called the house a short while ago to tell us this.) :\'(

Written By: Dude111 on 01/04/20 at 8:54 pm

Ahhhhhhhhhh thats horrible........ Ill say a prayer now http://web.archive.org/web/20190728200654/http://i59.tinypic.com/72tuzr.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...