inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Moving topics here?

Written By: Tam on 12/03/08 at 12:17 am

If you see some that are active that need to be moved here, please link them and the mods will be sure to move them.

Tam 8)

Subject: Re: Moving topics here?

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/03/08 at 12:43 am

I think this thread ... is for people who've started a topic .. that they feel people didn't give it the respect it deserved / hijacked / going off topic ... and want it treated more seriously ... so it goes into that newly established board area ?

8)

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/08 at 1:16 am

um to be honest I think howards dating advice thread should stay in PPP.  ;D  and since I started it....I'm asking you to  move it back Tam.. Thanks.

Plus I don't care if someone jacks my thread I figure threads are gonna go where they go some of the best posts I've seen have come out of jacking... the most recent activity is a good example  but whatever. I'll try to be good here.

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/03/08 at 1:25 am

um to be honest I think howards dating advice thread should stay in PPP.   ;D  and since I started it....I'm asking you to  move it back Tam.. Thanks.

Plus I don't care if someone jacks my thread I figure threads are gonna go where they go some of the best posts I've seen have come out of jacking... the most recent activity is a good example  but whatever. I'll try to be good here.

I TOTALLY agree with EVERYTHING you've said above.  But then I would, wouldn't I  ... my 'clique' friend !  :D

(Although I DO suspect  ... YOU ..........    >:(  ..... move in more than ONE clique !    >:( ) .

TRAITOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

:D

Written By: snozberries on 12/03/08 at 2:06 am

^we should probably discuss my loyalty or lack there of elsewhere...meet ya in PPP  :P

Written By: Green Lantern on 12/03/08 at 2:13 am

^we should probably discuss my loyalty or lack there of elsewhere...meet ya in PPP  :P

Hey ... TAM started this one .... I'm sure she'll give us a little latitude in this particular thread. I think she's seeking input, amongst other things.

Anyway ... I DO intend to be on my best behavior ... in this board section.

Traitor !    >:(

:P

;D

Written By: annimal on 10/15/18 at 4:32 pm

lots of Traitors use to or maybe still are here

Check for new replies or respond here...