inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Calling ALL California Friends!

Written By: Tam on 08/25/09 at 2:41 pm

I have a huge problem!

About a month ago, I went online to the NBA store and ordered my amazing husband the LA Lakers "Got Rings" t-shirt in black, size XXL.
They sent me a message saying it was on backorder.
Cool. I can handle that!

Today I get an email from them saying my order was cancelled because they could not guarantee it past 30 days.
So I logged in and went to re-order it...

Snot faced website doesn't have it in XXL anymore!!!!
I have tried eBay, Amazon, Modells, Sports Authority, Dick's... all of them only have up to size Medium online!
So I called the NBA store, and they told me that I could go to a local store and find one in the size I needed. I told them that would work if I lived in CALIFORNIA!!! >:(

So, I am asking my Cali friends, if y'all could keep an eye out for this dang t-shirt please?
Y'all know that I cater to my hubby, it is the least I can do while he is away!
I will gladly pay for all expenses associated with the purchase of the t-shirt, as well as shipping and handling etc.

Thanks in advance y'all... and if it doesn't work out - Thanks for trying!

Tam

http://mod.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p6329969reg.jpg

Subject: Re: Calling ALL California Friends!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/25/09 at 3:10 pm

I'll call around and see if i can find one here Tam

Written By: snozberries on 08/25/09 at 4:29 pm

Tam I'm closer to LA than Mike so chances are its in stock here.....do you have a specific date you need it by? I'm in LA sept 14, 15 and 17 so if I cant find it SB I can look while I'm down there unless you need it sooner...

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 08/25/09 at 4:46 pm

Tam I'm closer to LA than Mike so chances are its in stock here.....do you have a specific date you need it by? I'm in LA sept 14, 15 and 17 so if I cant find it SB I can look while I'm down there unless you need it sooner...

with all these Laker hater's up here, your chances of snagging one are much better. good luck!  :)

Written By: Frank on 08/25/09 at 5:52 pm

Did you try  http://lakersstore.com/ ?

Written By: nally on 08/25/09 at 10:17 pm

I'm close to L.A. as well, but I have no idea of when I'll be traveling to L.A. city again...but I do tentatively have something planned for the second week of the month.

Sorry to hear about your inconvenience, Tam. :( I hope you can get this resolved at some point.

Written By: Tam on 08/26/09 at 11:47 am

I'll call around and see if i can find one here Tam

That would be super awesome Mike! 8)

That would be great too Q!
I only need it by Christmas so anytime anyone can find it before then would be great! ;)

Did you try  http://lakersstore.com/ ?

I did Frank! I have tried everywhere I can possibly think of online and cannot find it at all! :-
I'm close to L.A. as well, but I have no idea of when I'll be traveling to L.A. city again...but I do tentatively have something planned for the second week of the month.

Sorry to hear about your inconvenience, Tam. :( I hope you can get this resolved at some point.

Thanks Jeff. I am hoping this works out for real! 8)

Written By: Frank on 08/28/09 at 1:12 am

I did Frank! I have tried everywhere I can possibly think of online and cannot find it at all! :-[

Did you try googling "got rings" t-shirt and see if other people can find it?
Or try e-mailing http://lakersstore.com to see if they know a way to get a shirt? (maybe you have already)

Written By: Tam on 09/25/09 at 1:02 pm

I finally found one!!!
At last, someone on amazon has XX-Large in stock! I scooped it up this minute!!! 8)

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Written By: karen on 09/25/09 at 1:46 pm

I finally found one!!!
At last, someone on amazon has XX-Large in stock! I scooped it up this minute!!! 8)

Yay!  I can stop looking now.  Not that I expected to find one here in CT but you never know!

Written By: snozberries on 09/25/09 at 1:50 pm

I finally found one!!!

excellent!!! I exhjavascript:void(0);austed all my efforts here and the thought of actually stepping foot in the fan store at Staples Center at the start of basketball season *shuddders*  I can't even conceive it.  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...