inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: why do people come here to disrespect??

Written By: johnny5disassembled on 11/21/09 at 12:24 am

when i found this board i loved it! it was a board dedicated to my favorite decade, The 80's!  recently i have been sent messages that some dissagree with some of my postings??  i dont understand dont we all love the 80s??  why  all the hate now?  did you vote for obama?

Subject: Re: why do people come here to disrespect??

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/21/09 at 1:00 am

One true reason for me pushing the 80's to one side, is that I favour the 60's and the 70's, down to a generational factor.

Written By: johnny5alive on 11/21/09 at 1:17 am

hi phillp, thats not what im talking about! i mean the personal attacks with the fudge garbage!

Written By: wildcard on 11/21/09 at 1:33 am

I haven't seen a fudge attack. Show me

Written By: whistledog on 11/21/09 at 4:16 pm

I am pretty sure I know what postings were being disagreed with. 

Written By: 80sfan on 11/21/09 at 4:52 pm

I haven't read any disrespect here. Am I missing something?

I like the 80's, but right now I am into the 1930's.

Written By: wildcard on 11/21/09 at 5:01 pm

^^ yeah disagree with not attack.

Fudge is meant for us to have fun with and does not matter.  

Written By: danootaandme on 11/22/09 at 6:22 am

If you can't take the fudge stay out of the candy store  ;)

Written By: johnny5alive on 11/22/09 at 11:21 am

^^ yeah disagree with not attack.

Fudge is meant for us to have fun with and does not matter.  

but its not fun! thats the point! it is a useless function on this board!  its like saying ha ha i dissagree with you on something and then giving a fudge to get the last word in! kind like you remember doing in grade school or jr high! ::)

Written By: johnny5alive on 11/22/09 at 11:22 am

I haven't seen a fudge attack. Show me

well it says you have 32!  that sounds like a pretty good attack!

Written By: karen on 11/22/09 at 1:53 pm

I would say an attack is when many people gang up and you get hit with fudge 20-30 times a day for several days.  That isn't whats happening to anyone as far as I can see.

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/22/09 at 2:07 pm

I would say an attack is when many people gang up and you get hit with fudge 20-30 times a day for several days.  That isn't whats happening to anyone as far as I can see.
trust us - we would (have) seen it when this happens ::)

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/22/09 at 2:35 pm

when i found this board i loved it! it was a board dedicated to my favorite decade, The 80's!  recently i have been sent messages that some dissagree with some of my postings??  i dont understand dont we all love the 80s??  why  all the hate now?  did you vote for obama?

What happened?  Are you fighting with specific people?  I need more information before I can make an informed opinion. 

I do have to ask though, why in the world would you bring Obama into this?  It's almost like you're just asking for it.  Seriously. 

Written By: Henk on 11/22/09 at 3:14 pm

when i found this board i loved it! it was a board dedicated to my favorite decade, The 80's!  recently i have been sent messages that some dissagree with some of my postings??  i dont understand dont we all love the 80s??  why  all the hate now?  did you vote for obama?

So SOME people disagree with SOME of your post?  ...Tsk tsk!  Happens to all of us. I don't see why you need to make a fuss about it.
I'm quite sure though that it has got nothing to do with hate, let alone Barack Obama.

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/22/09 at 3:20 pm

So SOME people disagree with SOME of your post?  ...Tsk tsk!  Happens to all of us. I don't see why you need to make a fuss about it.
I'm quite sure though that it has got nothing to do with hate, let alone Barack Obama.
after reading some of his posts - seems as if he vehemently disagrees with others posts as well ::)

Written By: wildcard on 11/22/09 at 3:48 pm

but its not fun! thats the point! it is a useless function on this board!  its like saying ha ha i dissagree with you on something and then giving a fudge to get the last word in! kind like you remember doing in grade school or jr high! ::)

Well I enjoy fudge so there must be something wrong with me and you must be right. 

Written By: Dagwood on 11/22/09 at 4:18 pm

when i found this board i loved it! it was a board dedicated to my favorite decade, The 80's!  recently i have been sent messages that some dissagree with some of my postings??  i dont understand dont we all love the 80s??  why  all the hate now?  did you vote for obama?

What does liking the 80's or voting for Obama have to do with the fudge function?

Not it isn't jr high, it is something some of us find fun so we participate.  It causes no harm.  Jr/Sr high is when someone whines because they don't like something someone else does when it causes no harm to the whiner.  What a grown up would do is if they enjoy it, participate.  If they don't like it then they don't...simple as that.

Seriously, you need to get a grip...it's the fudge function it isn't like people are causing any harm because they don't agree with a post.  You don't like it then avoid the thread.  You are here to enjoy the 80's forum...go enjoy it.  If someone disagrees with you that's their problem...it doesn't invalidate your opinion on things. 

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/22/09 at 4:19 pm

Well I enjoy fudge so there must be something wrong with me and you must be right.   

Fudge IS delicious.  My great grandma always made the best fudge.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/22/09 at 4:21 pm

I just realized I could fudge myself.  :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/09 at 4:36 pm

Not it isn't jr high, it is something some of us find fun so we participate.  It causes no harm.
Jr/Sr high is when someone whines because they don't like something someone else does when it causes no harm to the whiner.  
What a grown up would do is if they enjoy it, participate.  If they don't like it then they don't...simple as that.

OH FUDGE!!! My stupid karma button isn't working  ;D

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/22/09 at 4:37 pm

Also, I would just like to say that you can't actually fudge yourself.  I tried, and it doesn't work.   :(

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/09 at 4:39 pm

Also, I would just like to say that you can't actually fudge yourself.  I tried, and it doesn't work.   :(

but you can still tell people to go fudge themselves.... that's always fun!  ;)

Written By: Jessica on 11/22/09 at 4:47 pm

OH FUDGE!!! My stupid karma button isn't working  ;D

Got you covered.

I'm finding this whole thing amusing.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/22/09 at 4:50 pm

Fudge IS delicious.  My great grandma always made the best fudge.

It is but in small doses.  Way to sweet to eat too much.

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/09 at 5:02 pm

Got you covered.

I'm finding this whole thing amusing.

thanks & so am I!

Written By: Dagwood on 11/22/09 at 5:38 pm

thanks & so am I!

It is highly amusing. 

What I want to know is why do people whine about smite/fudge but not a single person has bitched about karma? :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/22/09 at 5:40 pm

It is highly amusing. 

What I want to know is why do people whine about smite/fudge but not a single person has bitched about karma? :D
would you like me start ???

Karma is sooooo unfair because we all don't get it equally, some get more than me, and what do I do wrong - I am sooo unliked, my opinions don't matter.........

would you like me to continue ???

;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/09 at 5:48 pm

would you like me start ???

Karma is sooooo unfair because we all don't get it equally, some get more than me, and what do I do wrong - I am sooo unliked, my opinions don't matter.........

would you like me to continue ???

;D

;D 

and I know I am more well liked than my karma reflects so its not fair that someone who isn't liked as much as me has more karma than I do or that people just like see me and forget to give me karma even tho they like me Imean what gives???  :P

Written By: Dagwood on 11/22/09 at 7:02 pm

;D 

and I know I am more well liked than my karma reflects so its not fair that someone who isn't liked as much as me has more karma than I do or that people just like see me and forget to give me karma even tho they like me Imean what gives???  :P

;D  Smart ass. :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/09 at 7:03 pm

;D  Smart ass. :D

but you totally wanted to karma me for it didn't you!  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/22/09 at 7:05 pm

but you totally wanted to karma me for it didn't you!  :D

And if I hadn't already I would have. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/09 at 7:09 pm

And if I hadn't already I would have. ;D

I knew it!!!  ;)

oh and ditto!

Written By: Red Ant on 11/22/09 at 10:38 pm

johnny5alive, I'm going to try to piece this whole thing together from memory, reports, your posts, others posts, etc. Kinda like reconstructing a crime scene, if you will. I'll play Nick Stokes, but if you prefer Katherine's looks you may pretend I'm her.

To wit:

~~ From April 2008 until 11/17/09 afternoon: smite club is born, run, and goes nearly 600 pages incident free. As a LM, I still to this day never thought that possible.

~~ Enter you, the hapless victim. I will note you may have a valid gripe about smite, but you brought it to the wrong people on the wrong thread.

~~ Smite Club goes on about its merry way, for the most part. But then there is post, by the evil, anti 80s, leader of the underworld resistance movement UNDERKING DJ MIDAS (just kidding, nice guy, but I needed more drama here), who ***gasps*** disagrees with your post. He may have had help.

~~ You report said post(s). On a Friday night. Now, this may come as a shock to you, but mods are not sitting at the keyboard 24/7 reading emails or waiting for reports to come in. We like to do other things, like have sex and gamble with member's dues, or have sex while gambling with member's dues. Just kidding. you guys don't pay any dues. Oh yeah, you replied to posts you reported. Big no-no.

~~ So anyway, within 90 minutes of making reports, you post this thread. Now you've taken your complaint public, before mods had the chance to do anything. Congratulations! Now you get to endure whatever you reap from your thread.

Yes, there's more to this case, and other evidence collected, but I really don't need it, and neither do you. The first rule of digging holes is if you're in one, stop digging. Put down the shovel, johnny5alive. No one is looking to disassemble you here, but you're going to get vivisected if you stay on the path you are taking.

Ant

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/22/09 at 10:43 pm

http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/johnny-five_273x315.jpg

ANGRY

>:(

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/09 at 10:52 pm

johnny5alive, I'm going to try to piece this whole thing together from memory, reports, your posts, others posts, etc. Kinda like reconstructing a crime scene, if you will. I'll play Nick Stokes, but if you prefer Katherine's looks you may pretend I'm her.

To wit:

~~ From April 2008 until 11/17/09 afternoon: smite club is born, run, and goes nearly 600 pages incident free. As a LM, I still to this day never thought that possible.

~~ Enter you, the hapless victim. I will note you may have a valid gripe about smite, but you brought it to the wrong people on the wrong thread.

~~ Smite Club goes on about its merry way, for the most part. But then there is post, by the evil, anti 80s, leader of the underworld resistance movement UNDERKING DJ MIDAS (just kidding, nice guy, but I needed more drama here), who ***gasps*** disagrees with your post. He may have had help.

~~ You report said post(s). On a Friday night. Now, this may come as a shock to you, but mods are not sitting at the keyboard 24/7 reading emails or waiting for reports to come in. We like to do other things, like have sex and gamble with member's dues, or have sex while gambling with member's dues. Just kidding. you guys don't pay any dues. Oh yeah, you replied to posts you reported. Big no-no.

~~ So anyway, within 90 minutes of making reports, you post this thread. Now you've taken your complaint public, before mods had the chance to do anything. Congratulations! Now you get to endure whatever you reap from your thread.

Yes, there's more to this case, and other evidence collected, but I really don't need it, and neither do you. The first rule of digging holes is if you're in one, stop digging. Put down the shovel, johnny5alive. No one is looking to disassemble you here, but you're going to get vivisected if you stay on the path you are taking.

Ant

And now I know what true love really feels like!  :-*

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/22/09 at 10:55 pm

And now I know what true love really feels like!  :-*

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc210/Thor_Axegrinder/priest1.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 11/22/09 at 10:56 pm

Ant

I want to be an LM now.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/22/09 at 11:04 pm

Just take your fudge and stop grumbling about it. 

Written By: Jessica on 11/22/09 at 11:09 pm

Just take your fudge and stop grumbling about it. 

;D

Written By: Red Ant on 11/22/09 at 11:26 pm

and j5alive, I swear I'm not picking on you, just calling it how I see it. For a more direct answer to your question "why do people come here to disrespect??", no one does. People have come here for that purpose, and they got banned.

"i dont understand dont we all love the 80s??" - not everyone shares your level of enthusiasm for that decade, no.

"why all the hate now?" - well, I think most, if not all, of the s*** that has been started was caused by replies in this thread, specifically this post, which, ironically enough, contains more than a hint of hate in it.

Ant

Written By: Step-chan on 11/22/09 at 11:55 pm

I just realized I could fudge myself.   :D

I need to test that.

Seen the following posts, nevermind.

Written By: Jessica on 11/22/09 at 11:59 pm

and j5alive, I swear I'm not picking on you, just calling it how I see it. For a more direct answer to your question "why do people come here to disrespect??", no one does. People have come here for that purpose, and they got banned.

"i dont understand dont we all love the 80s??" - not everyone shares your level of enthusiasm for that decade, no.

"why all the hate now?" - well, I think most, if not all, of the s*** that has been started was caused by replies in this thread, specifically this post, which, ironically enough, contains more than a hint of hate in it.

Ant

Don't forget the voting for Obama bit.  I'm still trying to figure out WTF that was about.

Written By: Step-chan on 11/23/09 at 12:28 am

http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/johnny-five_273x315.jpg

ANGRY

>:(

No. Johnny 5!

Written By: johnny5alive on 11/23/09 at 10:12 am

after two years of being here, its time to find a real 80's board where members dont act like grade school children!  ::) ;D go ahead fudge all you want! that seems to give you all power! ::)  until my screen name magicaly dissapears one day!  goodbye

Written By: karen on 11/23/09 at 1:03 pm

good luck with that!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/23/09 at 1:16 pm

after two years of being here, its time to find a real 80's board where members dont act like grade school children!  ::) ;D go ahead fudge all you want! that seems to give you all power! ::)  until my screen name magicaly dissapears one day!  goodbye

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you!

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 1:43 pm

after two years of being here, its time to find a real 80's board where members dont act like grade school children!  ::) ;D go ahead fudge all you want! that seems to give you all power! ::)  until my screen name magicaly dissapears one day!  goodbye

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/kedawen/flounce-bingo.jpg

Written By: Silver Power on 11/23/09 at 1:55 pm

Well, first off, I can assume that you don't like Obama. I'm not sure the reason why, everyone is entitled to their own political beliefs, but from previous posts made by you , I'd say it has to have something to do with his race?

You've previously stated that rap is the most pointless music because it's solely about 'gangs, and killings, and hos', and that it's only point is to 'incite riot and rape'.

You also stated that the Pointer Sisters were one of the best black groups of the 80s, and basically said that the reason that they are is that though they are a black group, they aren't rapping.

You basically associated all black groups with rapping, and by saying 'imagine that' afterward, it tells me that you think that whenever black musicians don't rap, it's a surprise. Here's something to chew on: the Penguins, the Temptations, Living Colour, the Supremes, just to name a few all-black groups that don't rap, and certainly don't incite riot and rape.

I think that you're smart enough to piece together why you are being fudged.

Fudge +1 to you.

Written By: Red Ant on 11/23/09 at 2:00 pm

Jess, I changed your pic.

Ant

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/23/09 at 2:01 pm

Ant

I like this new pic.

Written By: Red Ant on 11/23/09 at 2:01 pm

My final post on this thread:

after two years of being here, its time to find a real 80's board where members dont act like grade school children!  ::) ;D go ahead fudge all you want! that seems to give you all power! ::)  until my screen name magicaly dissapears one day!  goodbye

Rather than man-up and admit that you are the cause of the drama that you no longer desire, you try to create more drama with a half-hearted flounce? Had you brought your grievances with fudge/smite in a different manner, they might have been heard. As it stands now, anyone who threatens to delete their account (but doesn't) because of some meaningless negative number next to their name is not someone I can help anyway.

Ant

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/23/09 at 2:06 pm

LMAO!!!!!  

I wish I could give 100 karmas for this!!

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 2:07 pm

: the Penguins, the Temptations, Living Colour, the Supremes, just to name a few all-black groups that don't rap, and certainly don't incite riot and rape.

Martha Reeves and The Vandellas, The Platters, The Four Tops, Smokey Robinson and the Miracles, and so on and so on and so on.

Ant

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I love it. ;D

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 2:08 pm

My final post on this thread:

Rather than man-up and admit that you are the cause of the drama that you no longer desire, you try to create more drama with a half-hearted flounce? Had you brought your grievances with fudge/smite in a different manner, they might have been heard. As it stands now, anyone who threatens to delete their account (but doesn't) because of some meaningless negative number next to their name is not someone I can help anyway.

Ant

Hopefully he'll hit the self delete button soon.

Written By: Silver Power on 11/23/09 at 2:09 pm

Can we play? I printed it out already.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/23/09 at 2:14 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 2:15 pm

he who smelt it dealt it...

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 2:16 pm

I count five or six on that Flounce Bingo, but none have made a straight line yet. ;D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/23/09 at 2:16 pm

Can we play? I printed it out already.

I blame the mods for everything...splitting LTE, not resetting my post counts to zero...seriously, you people are useless :P

:D :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 2:20 pm

Well, first off, I can assume that you don't like Obama. I'm not sure the reason why, everyone is entitled to their own political beliefs, but from previous posts made by you , I'd say it has to have something to do with his race?

You've previously stated that rap is the most pointless music because it's solely about 'gangs, and killings, and hos', and that it's only point is to 'incite riot and rape'.

You also stated that the Pointer Sisters were one of the best black groups of the 80s, and basically said that the reason that they are is that though they are a black group, they aren't rapping.

You basically associated all black groups with rapping, and by saying 'imagine that' afterward, it tells me that you think that whenever black musicians don't rap, it's a surprise. Here's something to chew on: the Penguins, the Temptations, Living Colour, the Supremes, just to name a few all-black groups that don't rap, and certainly don't incite riot and rape.

I think that you're smart enough to piece together why you are being fudged.

Fudge +1 to you.

karma +1 to you

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 2:22 pm

Ant

but what was the old pic? Pm it to me!!!

Written By: Silver Power on 11/23/09 at 2:22 pm

I blame the mods for letting this forum function correctly. I blame them for adding a fun new twist to Karamel-giving. I blame them for helping members whenever they can. I blame them for looking for fair-ways to end disputes. I blame them for using correctly spelling and grammar, most of the time. I blame them for 9/11.. Well, not the last one, but everything else, I blame them for.

To hell with the mods! They are truly the evilest of evil! I say Johnny5Alive should run this forum, since obviously he/she/it/banjo is completely fair, sane, and totally not hateful or racist.

:D

*sarcasm intended*

Written By: Silver Power on 11/23/09 at 2:23 pm

karma +1 to you

karma +1 to Q

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 2:32 pm

I count five or six on that Flounce Bingo, but none have made a straight line yet. ;D

here's my card  :D

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/inthe00s/flounce-bingo.jpg

Written By: Silver Power on 11/23/09 at 2:34 pm

here's my card  :D

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa235/snozberries44/inthe00s/flounce-bingo.jpg

Let's hope that he backpedals or deletes journal. What is the prize?

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 2:41 pm

Let's hope that he backpedals or deletes journal. What is the prize?

peace and quiet until the next upset.... yay we all win!!!  ;D

Written By: Henk on 11/23/09 at 4:24 pm

The drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm!  :P

And fudge +1. Because you so desperately want it.

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 4:32 pm

yeah I just tried to fudge him for threatening to leave but not deleting the account....but I guess I have to wait a few more hours.  ;D

Written By: Step-chan on 11/23/09 at 4:34 pm

I seen someone pull the "you don't know me" line on Woodus before. It was kinda funny. :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/23/09 at 4:35 pm

The drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm!  :P

Therefore, Def Leppard drummer > johnny5alive?

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 4:35 pm

Because Johnny5Awhine needs the full on marching band.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif

Written By: Henk on 11/23/09 at 4:37 pm

Therefore, Def Leppard drummer > johnny5alive?

You haven't clicked the link...? ::)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/23/09 at 4:38 pm

Ooooooh....

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 4:39 pm

You haven't clicked the link...? ::)

Johnny won't listen to it.  It's almost like rap. :P

Written By: Step-chan on 11/23/09 at 4:50 pm

I've heard that song before.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/23/09 at 5:10 pm

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/crybaby.htm

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 5:11 pm

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/crybaby.htm

Cat
\

nice!!! O0

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/23/09 at 5:22 pm

\

nice!!! O0

There is something for everyone on that site.  ;)

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 11/23/09 at 7:18 pm

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gifhttp://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nopity.gif

;D  I missed those guys.

Written By: whistledog on 11/23/09 at 7:19 pm

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3146/crybaby.png

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 7:33 pm

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o283/Nerdprincess1980/Funny/cry.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 7:35 pm

http://www.savagechickens.com/images/chickenpaid.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 7:38 pm

or

http://fruityoaty.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/biggest_whiner_statue_2.jpg

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 7:46 pm

To wit:

Ant
O0

and all have played NICE so far in my opinion - for what that is worth!  8)
GREAT DETECTIVE WORK ANT!!!!

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 7:47 pm

I want to be an LM now.
HELLLL who doesn't, he made it sound so glamorous 8)

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 7:48 pm

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh278/mbyersmith/FUNNIES/crybaby.gif

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 7:50 pm

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c193/nuclear3636/e29297cc.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 7:52 pm

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q141/Meta_Baron/58662211068107090806351FD696.jpg

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 7:52 pm

Don't forget the voting for Obama bit.  I'm still trying to figure out WTF that was about.
thought we were all white racial bigots????

WHAT - Just saying.... ::)

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 7:56 pm

can't see them

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 7:57 pm

thought we were all white racial bigots????

WHAT - Just saying.... ::)

speak for yourself.. I'm only 25% white  :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 7:59 pm

anyone else feel like singing.....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E-WasNzVpI

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 8:01 pm

Damn all these inactive accounts!

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 8:04 pm

Damn all these inactive accounts!

I know right! They got me today too...  >:(

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 8:06 pm

Never a good sign when the full fleet of fiddler's come flying by :P

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 8:07 pm

Never a good sign when the full fleet of fiddler's come flying by :P

I wonder if she recreates it everytime or if she just has it saved somewhere for quick reposting  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 8:09 pm

speak for yourself.. I'm only 25% white  :P
and I am 1/18 American Indian.... 8)

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 8:10 pm

I wonder if she recreates it everytime or if she just has it saved somewhere for quick reposting  ;D
I thought this group was larger than normal - by maybe a couple lines....

But Geesh I hope she has it saved somewhere cause that would suck to do - I hate doing the lines of frogs for you, can't imagine doing that thingy

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 8:12 pm

OK - NOW WE SEE IT 8)

I told you, we'd see it when it happens ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 8:24 pm

I don't save it.  It's pretty easy to do manually.  Either that or I've gotten used to doing it over the years to whiny biznatches.

Written By: snozberries on 11/23/09 at 8:25 pm

and I am 1/18 American Indian.... 8)

me too!!!! I'm Erie... you?

I am also part Chinese and part black (duh) with my roots set firmly in Holland, Suriname and the good ole US of A  (sure some my great-great ancestors came from Africa but please don't call me african american) 

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 8:37 pm

me too!!!! I'm Erie... you?

I am also part Chinese and part black (duh) with my roots set firmly in Holland, Suriname and the good ole US of A  (sure some my great-great ancestors came from Africa but please don't call me african american)  

I want to say Fox.... but it could have been Kickapoo (I am sure I have been told by my great aunt Gene, who does the Family Geneology but I do not remember  - her name was Morning Dove Rose (or Great Grandma Rose - as my mother called her)

with Dutch, German, English (and god know's what else )

Written By: johnny5isdead on 11/23/09 at 10:35 pm

Now you get to endure whatever you reap from your thread.
no you do! as i said i am done with you and this board!

anyone who threatens to delete their account (but doesn't) because of some meaningless negative number next to their name is not someone I can help anyway.  i ask not for YOUR help!

Hopefully he'll hit the self delete button soon.  sooner than you think!

yeah I just tried to fudge him for threatening to leave but not deleting the account....but I guess I have to wait a few more hours.   yeah is this fast enough for you??

again with the personal attacks!  you brought it , but you blame me!  too bad, i did enjoy this board a lot longer than the red ant said! i was here from november 2007!!  and now thanks to all of you i am gone! off to find an 80's board that grownup people post on!  without fudge! ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 11/23/09 at 10:39 pm

How can we miss you if you won't go away?

Written By: Red Ant on 11/23/09 at 10:47 pm

You can begin the grieving process now.

Okay, enough of that.

Ant

Written By: Jessica on 11/23/09 at 10:49 pm

You get karma. ;D

too bad, i did enjoy this board a lot longer than the red ant said! i was here from november 2007!

Big deal, I've been here since 1999.  *yawn*

Okay, enough of that.

Ant

I was done three days ago. :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 10:52 pm

anyone who threatens to delete their account (but doesn't) because of some meaningless negative number next to their name is not someone I can help anyway.  i ask not for YOUR help!

Hopefully he'll hit the self delete button soon.  sooner than you think!

yeah I just tried to fudge him for threatening to leave but not deleting the account....but I guess I have to wait a few more hours.   yeah is this fast enough for you??

again with the personal attacks!  you brought it , but you blame me!  too bad, i did enjoy this board a lot longer than the red ant said! i was here from november 2007!!  and now thanks to all of you i am gone! off to find an 80's board that grownup people post on!  without fudge! ;D
Some people are such Drama Queens ::)

can't go out without a flourish :P

Written By: Dagwood on 11/23/09 at 10:53 pm

Okay, enough of that.

Ant

Wa.....done. ;)

Big deal, I've been here since 1999.  *yawn*

2000 or 2001 here...2 years just doesn't impress me.  :D

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 10:55 pm

anyone who threatens to delete their account (but doesn't) because of some meaningless negative number next to their name is not someone I can help anyway.  i ask not for YOUR help!

Hopefully he'll hit the self delete button soon.  sooner than you think!

yeah I just tried to fudge him for threatening to leave but not deleting the account....but I guess I have to wait a few more hours.   yeah is this fast enough for you??

again with the personal attacks!  you brought it , but you blame me!  too bad, i did enjoy this board a lot longer than the red ant said! i was here from november 2007!!  and now thanks to all of you i am gone! off to find an 80's board that grownup people post on!  without fudge! ;D
I am sooo confused - when I checked the lasts post of this person (like 5 days ago - when i saw the drama in the smite club) I thought he only had like 5-10 pages of posts (all of that in 2 years???)....  :-\\  Funny I never knew of him till now, must not have hung around in the same circles  :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 10:57 pm

Wa.....done. ;)

2000 or 2001 here...2 years just doesn't impress me.  :D
::)

BTW - I can't Karma you till tomorrow ;)

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 11:19 pm

(Safari) 11:16:55 PM Viewing the topic why do people come here to disrespect??.

Hmmmmm. We got some guests interested?????

Written By: Dagwood on 11/23/09 at 11:23 pm

Oh no you did not just roll your eyes at me. ;)

Yeah, guest, sure....one in particular trying to see if we are sad yet. :D

(yeah, my bitchy side is out and about tonight)

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 11:29 pm

Ya well so is mine!  I have dealt with whiney high schoolers all day!  Trust me I'd rather deal with the fudge smackin teenager!  Then I come here and there is yet another Drama Llama !!!! 

I would be much more humerous if I had some wine!  I thought I would save that for tomorrow night, as I do not have to go to work on Wednesday!  Yay

Written By: Dagwood on 11/23/09 at 11:30 pm

A little bitching is good for you...lets off the pressure.

Yay on the long weekend for you! :)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/23/09 at 11:33 pm

Hmmm.  Maybe we should just move this thread to archives or something to reduce the level of loserliness on this board...

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 11:37 pm

Hmmm.  Maybe we should just move this thread to archives or something to reduce the level of loserliness on this board...
You calling me a loser????  I may have to fudgesmack you! ;)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/23/09 at 11:39 pm

Fudge you!  :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/23/09 at 11:47 pm

Fudge you!  :P
Don't turn me on with such talk of fudging and stuff! :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/23/09 at 11:53 pm

Gah!  I've been fudged!  I'm deleting!  You people are mean!  :( :(

Written By: Dagwood on 11/24/09 at 12:00 am

Climb down off your cross and use the wood to build a bridge and get over it. ;)

Should have used this on jonny5 ;D  Why is it we always think of the best things to say after the fact?

Written By: Red Ant on 11/24/09 at 12:11 am

Climb down off your cross and use the wood to build a bridge and get over it. ;)

You're on a roll tonight. You'll have to wait for more karma.

I did it for teh lulz.

Ant

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/09 at 2:43 am

so in the end, J5alive crumbled & left inthe00s for some 80's board? geez, that was quick. he should of at least stayed a few more days and enjoyed the mass activity on this swan song of a thread he started.

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/24/09 at 7:15 am

so in the end, J5alive crumbled & left inthe00s for some 80's board? geez, that was quick. he should of at least stayed a few more days and enjoyed the mass activity on this swan song of a thread he started.
Yep - very disappointing he did not stay and play a while longer :\'(

;D ;D ;D

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/24/09 at 7:19 am

http://joanharvest.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/fudge.jpg

Anyone for more fudge?

Written By: whistledog on 11/24/09 at 9:06 am

Stacey Q has a voice like a chipmunk on crack :D

I actually own all of her albums, but on cassette.  No CDs or LPs for me :P

Written By: Silver Power on 11/24/09 at 10:42 am

anyone who threatens to delete their account (but doesn't) because of some meaningless negative number next to their name is not someone I can help anyway.  i ask not for YOUR help!

Hopefully he'll hit the self delete button soon.  sooner than you think!

yeah I just tried to fudge him for threatening to leave but not deleting the account....but I guess I have to wait a few more hours.   yeah is this fast enough for you??

again with the personal attacks!  you brought it , but you blame me!  too bad, i did enjoy this board a lot longer than the red ant said! i was here from november 2007!!  and now thanks to all of you i am gone! off to find an 80's board that grownup people post on!  without fudge! ;D

Is it true? I just woke up this morning only to find this delectable surprise!

Not to be mean, but I didn't even know who Johnny5alive was until he made those remarks about rap.

Anyway, according to the site statistics, InThe00s gets on average around 5 new members every day, so Johnny, I'm sure we'll find someone to fill the void in our hearts that you have left.

Only downside is, I was hoping to fudge him again.  :(

All's well that ends well.

Did anyone win the bingo game?  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/24/09 at 11:35 am

I have having a daja vu all over again. Didn't we play this show before (a few times)? A member is upset because people don't respond to their post/threads the way they want, so they post a thread which they whine about the fact that people don't respond to their post/threads the way the want. Then everybody jumps all over that person-ending with the person deleting their account. And then sometimes they come back under a different name within a few days.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 1:27 pm

he finally did  ;D 

dang I didn't get that last fudge in..  :\'(    :P

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 1:29 pm

I am sooo confused - when I checked the lasts post of this person (like 5 days ago - when i saw the drama in the smite club) I thought he only had like 5-10 pages of posts (all of that in 2 years???)....   :-\\  Funny I never knew of him till now, must not have hung around in the same circles  :P

He stayed in the 80's threads... I've seen him but never had much interaction....

see what happens when you step out of the kiddie pool and play with the big kids in the deep end (aka PPP)  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 1:30 pm

BTW - I can't Karma you till tomorrow ;)

I still have to wait a few more hours to karma both of you.... DAGNABBIT!  >:(

:)

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 1:31 pm

betcha dollars to donuts its johnny5isalivedead....

more like johnny5isinacoma  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 1:32 pm

I LOVE YOUR BITCHY SIDE!!!! It doesn't come out to play often but when it does LOOKOUT!!!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 1:33 pm

Should have used this on jonny5 ;D  Why is it we always think of the best things to say after the fact?

SERIOUSLY!!!  Um....can I borrow that sometime? Its really good!!!

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 1:35 pm

Stacey Q has a voice like a chipmunk on crack :D

I actually own all of her albums, but on cassette.  No CDs or LPs for me :P

All?  you mean there's more than just that one....  :o

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 1:37 pm

I have having a daja vu all over again. Didn't we play this show before (a few times)? A member is upset because people don't respond to their post/threads the way they want, so they post a thread which they whine about the fact that people don't respond to their post/threads the way the want. Then everybody jumps all over that person-ending with the person deleting their account. And then sometimes they come back under a different name within a few days.

Cat

yeah but its been years....here's hoping Johnny5 comes back as gooniesrule or something so we can do it all over again...  ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 11/24/09 at 3:45 pm

SERIOUSLY!!!  Um....can I borrow that sometime? Its really good!!!

Feel free.  I can't remember where I heard it first but I loved it, too.  :D

Written By: Silver Power on 11/24/09 at 3:54 pm

I bet that if we take a look at the last 10 people who have recently signed up for this forum, one of them will post mainly on the 80s boards. And that's where we exact our revenge. Or pay them absolutely no attention. Whichever.

I lolz @ thinking that J5A will create a new account here, cleverly named 'Bobby6Dead'. He'll have shown us!

Written By: Henk on 11/24/09 at 4:14 pm

Johnny won't listen to it.  It's almost like rap. :P

So THAT'S why I was feeling like rioting all night and all of the day.

Written By: whistledog on 11/24/09 at 7:14 pm

All?  you mean there's more than just that one....  :o

Oh yes.  Her first album spawned two Top 40 hits in the US, so naturally she was given a 2nd album.  When her third album tanked, she "left" her record label (according to wikipedia), but given the success of that album, I think "was dropped from" is a better choice of words ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 7:16 pm

Oh yes.  Her first album spawned two Top 40 hits in the US, so naturally she was given a 2nd album.  When her third album tanked, she "left" her record label (according to wikipedia), but given the success of that album, I think "was dropped from" is a better choice of words ;D

yeah I never got past the first two songs.  ;D  wait did she sing some other song when she did those two guest spots on Facts? Maybe I've heard one other song by her.....but really- the first two are totally interchangeable

Written By: whistledog on 11/24/09 at 8:20 pm

^ If you ever saw that episode of Full House that she was on, you can hear DJ singing along to 'Don't Make A Fool of Herself', which was pegged to become a smash hit, but only cracked in at #66 in the US chart and was her last ever hit LOL

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/24/09 at 8:25 pm

Yep - very disappointing he did not stay and play a while longer :\'(

;D ;D ;D
I know, if it were me, I would have stayed just for the negative attention because I like being the bad guy, but people try to refute that and say i'm nice  8-P

Written By: 2kidsami on 11/24/09 at 8:32 pm

I know, if it were me, I would have stayed just for the negative attention because I like being the bad guy, but people try to refute that and say i'm nice  8-P

You remind me of the pillsbury dough boy 8)

Written By: Jessica on 11/24/09 at 9:56 pm

He's white and pasty and has an annoying laugh? ???

Written By: snozberries on 11/24/09 at 9:59 pm

;D

Written By: wildcard on 11/24/09 at 10:04 pm

he he

Written By: whistledog on 11/25/09 at 7:35 am

johnny5alive had a love for the 80s, but on some level, it was too much love.  I still remember that one topic (though I don't remember what the topic was called) where he said he didn't like DVD players because the discs can get scratched and he's perfectly fine with VHS tapes because they are better.

a scratched disc (that might be able to be repaired) vs. a snapped tape that can't be fixed at all.  The choice is obvious ...

BETAMAX :D

Written By: Silver Power on 11/25/09 at 10:34 am

I think johnny5alive just needed a hug. From Obama.

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/25/09 at 10:35 am

johnny5alive had a love for the 80s, but on some level, it was too much love.  I still remember that one topic (though I don't remember what the topic was called) where he said he didn't like DVD players because the discs can get scratched and he's perfectly fine with VHS tapes because they are better.

a scratched disc (that might be able to be repaired) vs. a snapped tape that can't be fixed at all.  The choice is obvious ...

In it's day, Betamax had better picture quality than VHS.

Written By: Silver Power on 11/25/09 at 10:38 am

Shows how young I am... I've never even heard of Betamax, but it sounds fascinating!

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/25/09 at 11:00 am

is it because I'm so kneady?

and also that I'm a roll model  ::)

Written By: Silver Power on 11/25/09 at 11:02 am

is it because I'm so kneady?
and also that I'm a roll model  ::)

Karma  :D

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/25/09 at 11:08 am

Karma  :D
and some for you too. have a good day...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/25/09 at 11:33 am

My Dad swore by Bata. I have heard on many occasions that Bata was better than VHS. Never really experience it myself so I can't make an informed opinion. However, I heard that Sony (who had a big stake in VHS) had a much better marketing plan than the people with Bata-so VHS won out in terms of the public buying preferences.

Cat

Written By: Rice_Cube on 11/25/09 at 12:12 pm

Porn chose VHS.  Porn trumps all.

Written By: Silver Power on 11/25/09 at 12:13 pm

Porn chose VHS.  Porn trumps all.

;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/09 at 6:59 pm

;D  that is pretty stupid I mean do you know how many vhs tapes I've had eaten by the VCR?  :o

Plus... there's that whole storage issue... I can store 4 times as many DVDs than I can VHS tapes... that's more important!

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/09 at 7:00 pm

I think johnny5alive just needed a hug. From Obama.

only if it came in the form of a choke hold.

Written By: Badfinger-fan on 11/25/09 at 7:01 pm

;D  that is pretty stupid I mean do you know how many vhs tapes I've had eaten by the VCR?  :o

Plus... there's that whole storage issue... I can store 4 times as many DVDs than I can VHS tapes... that's more important!

another issue I've experienced with VHS is that older tapes may not play well in newer machines.

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/09 at 7:01 pm

My Dad swore by Bata. I have heard on many occasions that Bata was better than VHS. Never really experience it myself so I can't make an informed opinion. However, I heard that Sony (who had a big stake in VHS) had a much better marketing plan than the people with Bata-so VHS won out in terms of the public buying preferences.

Cat

sounds eerily like the HD-DVD vs Blu Ray battle...

Written By: Jessica on 11/25/09 at 7:02 pm

You just don't understand a sensitive soul like Johnny.  His passion for the 80s is mesmerizing, and you should all bow down and thank God that Obama didn't take away his right to have VHS tapes and post comments on here about how we suck for not bowing down to his every whim.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif

Written By: whistledog on 11/25/09 at 7:10 pm

;D  that is pretty stupid I mean do you know how many vhs tapes I've had eaten by the VCR?  :o

When DVD came out, VHS tapes were going down the dead path easily, but I still kept buying them, which was a mistake on my part because I ended up with over 1,000 VHS movies in about 20 office size boxes that took me over a year to sell.  Pawn shops, yard sales, anywhere I could get rid of them.  Because of me, the local major pawn shop here (that has 4 locations in and around the area) stopped buying VHS movies because I sold them so many that they couldn't even give away LOL

Written By: snozberries on 11/25/09 at 7:14 pm

When DVD came out, VHS tapes were going down the dead path easily, but I still kept buying them, which was a mistake on my part because I ended up with over 1,000 VHS movies in about 20 office size boxes that took me over a year to sell.  Pawn shops, yard sales, anywhere I could get rid of them.  Because of me, the local major pawn shop here (that has 4 locations in and around the area) stopped buying VHS movies because I sold them so many that they couldn't even give away LOL

the only VHS I have left are some things I taped off TV I plan on watching someday....fortunately I was able to get rid of about 100 tapes because I have those TV seasons on DVD... the only commercial VHS I own are the stuff that's still  not available on DVD... wish they'd hurry up I need the space!

Written By: whistledog on 11/25/09 at 7:37 pm

You just don't understand a sensitive soul like Johnny.  His passion for the 80s is mesmerizing, and you should all bow down and thank God that Obama didn't take away his right to have VHS tapes and post comments on here about how we suck for not bowing down to his every whim.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif

Before johnny5alive was disassembled, he sent me a PM saying it was one person in particular who was fudging him, but he didn't say who.  Given his posts and responses to his posts, I think I know who it was.

It's a shame he went the way he did.  Let us all take a moment and remember johnny for the way he once was ...

http://www.m2radio.fr/cover/stacey%20q%20-%20two%20of%20hearts.jpg

the only VHS I have left are some things I taped off TV I plan on watching someday....fortunately I was able to get rid of about 100 tapes because I have those TV seasons on DVD... the only commercial VHS I own are the stuff that's still   not available on DVD... wish they'd hurry up I need the space!

The only VHS tapes I really still own are 'Streets of Fire', 'The Allnighter' and live concerts and music video collections.  I do have a bunch of those early 80s Warner Brothers movies that came in those giant plastic cases.  Bought them just because of that ;D

http://i.ebayimg.com/06/!BYD!IRwCGk~$(KGrHgoH-E!EjlLlyV66BKffrB4YBQ~~_12.JPG http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/3b/65/9724_12.JPG

Written By: Silver Power on 11/25/09 at 8:04 pm

Before johnny5alive was disassembled, he sent me a PM saying it was one person in particular who was fudging him, but he didn't say who.  Given his posts and responses to his posts, I think I know who it was.

I know that I fudged him 4 times. But he had about 30 fudges, so it couldn't have been solely me who was offended by the things he said.

Eh, all's well that ends in an over-dramatic thread.

Written By: Silver Power on 11/25/09 at 8:08 pm

You just don't understand a sensitive soul like Johnny.  His passion for the 80s is mesmerizing, and you should all bow down and thank God that Obama didn't take away his right to have VHS tapes and post comments on here about how we suck for not bowing down to his every whim.

What a beautiful creature. But I know that somewhere there is an 80's-devoted forum made specifically for bigots, and they are going to welcome him with open arms. But until then...

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/11/bootyshake.gif

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/26/09 at 12:47 am

The first rule of digging holes is if you're in one, stop digging. Put down the shovel, johnny5alive. No one is looking to disassemble you here, but you're going to get vivisected if you stay on the path you are taking.

Damn :)  No, not ":)", you dished out some serious pwnage.

http://www.xboxinsider.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/so_much_win.png

There.  That's the smiley I wanted.

Because most of us are drunk, and are bad shots even when sober?

I'll actually miss the guy.  Hope he comes back under another name.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p219/smileylich/darmok_sukat.jpg

...and with thicker skin. Sukat, his eyes uncovered.

Dude, if you're reading this, it's the internet (comic strip with naughty words).  Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.  No need to commit synthicide :)

Written By: Midas on 11/26/09 at 1:16 am

Good for you, supersleuth! O0  I would bet you money if he had a problem with that person, he didn't PM them directly.

Disrespect my ass.  For someone that claimed to love the 80s, he sure had a lot of disdain for 80s rap music, Guns N' Roses and other 80s artists.  For someone with that narrow of a mind, I say good riddance.

Written By: Davester on 11/27/09 at 12:20 am

Thread locked...

Written By: Philip Eno on 11/27/09 at 1:11 am

Thread locked...
No it ain't!

Check for new replies or respond here...