inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Tell em how you really feel

Written By: Dagwood on 06/11/12 at 7:13 pm

I was thinking we need a gripe thread where we can come and compose an email or message to someone and say what we think without hitting send.  It might help to get it off our chests but not say things to someone that wouldn't do any good anyway.

Let me start...message to the mother of a girl that used to be best friends with Sarah.

Glad you are mad at me for absolutely no reason.  Next time you go on a rant about me consider a few things.

1.  Two of the people you are bitching at about me are two of my employees who know my side of the story....especially when one of them happens to be your sister in law who knows what kind of bitch you can be.

2.  I would never be angry at your daughter for getting into the charter school Sarah wanted to get into.  No Sarah didn't and I am disappointed but I wish your daughter the best.  I hope this school works out for her.  I don't have much hope but not because of her, because of you.  When things get hard you let her just quit instead of making her work at it.  You let her drop 3 honors classes within the first month of school last year because it was "hard".  I hope you don't let her leave this new school because it will be hard.  They concentrate on education and college preparedness.  You need to make her go...you can't let her leave if it seems hard.

3.  You are the one that wanted to intervene when the girls started their fight.  I am the one who said they needed to figure it out for themselves.  Not the other way around.  By the way, your sis in law knows this.  We do talk, you know.  The girls have been growing apart since seventh grade.  They need to figure out if they are still compatible as friends.  They figured it out.  I am sure your daughter was hurt, as was Sarah but such is life.  They may be friends again later in life...they may not.  That is not for us to decide, just them.  Sarah did apologize for her part but your child would not accept it so it is in her court.

4.  Take a lesson from the girls.  They went to a birthday party for a mutual friend.  They didn't fight, they didn't try to get the party girl on either side...they took turns being with her and didn't bother one another.  Sarah doesn't talk smack and I am sure your child doesn't.  Heck, I even gave your daughter a hug.  Does that sound like I am mad at her?  No, I am not.  You on the other hand have infuriated me to no end.

Done...I won't send this to her because it will do no good.  She is the type that needs to be the victim.  I am sure it makes her feel better to bitch about how horrible I am.  Wiping my hands and walking away.

Anyone else?

Subject: Re: Tell em how you really feel

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 06/11/12 at 8:45 pm

Message to several people on my husband's softball team:

Dear No-show players,

It was super swell of you just to blow off the game today, and go to Kennywood park instead. We arrived at the field, and 40 minutes before the game started, we received a phone call from one of the player's parents who informed us that we might not have enough players to play a game today, due to half of you opting to go to an amusement park. Ya think a phone call would have been nice, informing us that you all weren't gonna be there, so we could have perhaps rescheduled the game, but NO, of course not...that would have been too polite. I guess being on the softball team is not a priority to you. It sucks to have an attitude that "someone else" will take care of it, but how can someone else take care of things, whenever there aren't enough people to even do so. The game was nearly forfeited tonight, had it not been for one of the girls who stood in. We got our asses handed to us, maybe for the simple reason that 5 of the BEST players never showed up.

If you are going to commit yourself to something, then do it with all of you, or get out. You can't have a team, whenever half of you aren't even there. It's pretty hard to play a game without all of the team members. If this would have been a high school or college softball league, you all would have been there, for sure. I am tired of the excuses. You all let the rest of the team down, and for that..you suck!

Sincerely,

Disgruntled wife of a softball coach

Written By: snozberries on 06/12/12 at 3:34 pm

Dear Landlords,

I think I "broke" your dog  :-\\    Granted he's 18yrs old and went deaf a couple years ago. He has had lumps that feel like cancer for about 5 yrs.  He's still pretty peppy and stuff but, when you went on vacation this last time I was truly terrified that he would die during the two weeks you were gone. Actually this has been my fear the last couple of years... house sitting is getting more cumbersome and you're paying me less to do it...however, I genuinely like your dog and feel really guilty about breaking him...

You see... while you were gone, you may recall, I got in the habit of sending you pics every other day of your cat and dog to show you they were doing okay. I know you were worried about them and thought the instant gratification of seeing them alive and well would make your trip easier to enjoy....also, if the dog did die you'd know he was okay up until the day before or so  (sort of a CYA for me if ya know what I mean)

Anyway, that last pic I took....that was in the evening....and I forgot my to turn off the flash on my iPhone. The flash is quite bright- hell I've blinded both Effie and myself with it...but I fear your dog is much older and much more sensitive to light. He seems now, to be skitterish and he jumps at shadows and frequently jerks/flinches for no reason at all.  I'm sorry.  I really wish I could rewind that moment and just turn off the stupid flash. I hope he stops reacting soon (although it's been a couple months now and I'm sure this is just how he's going to be until he dies)

Oops.  :\'( 

Written By: Dagwood on 06/13/12 at 5:29 pm

Dearest Bre (employee)

ShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutuShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutuppshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup

Thank you

Sincerely, your co-workers

Written By: Howard on 06/15/12 at 7:17 am

Dear Pathmark Management,

You schedule someone from 9am-1pm then have an hour gap when it's pouring heavy rain outside and you have the god damn nerve to leave over 500 disgusting wet wagons outside for an hour and there are none in the corral? Are you kidding me?!?! You have the cartguy start right away at 1pm, not 2pm. Please get your head out your ass and put it back in your brain!  >:(

Sincerely,
Howard

Written By: meesa on 06/15/12 at 8:27 am

Dear Cubicle-to-my-left,

I realize that personal calls are important to have. However, I would rather not know you or your family's medical history.  Also don't want to know what you are having for breakfast, lunch, or how you feel about the weather, or what the growth is in your armpit and why it is getting bigger. I would label that TMI.  I also would rather not know how you really feel about your job. If you do not like your job, leave. Someone else could use that cube quite effectively.

Also, it is a computer keyboard, not a Steinway. Pounding on it repeatedly does not make the sound better, only louder. Loud, loud, loud. And annoying. Especially when I am trying to record a computer-based lesson, my mic picks it up. I have to start recording all over again when you do this. I would think you would get tired of hearing my script over and over again as well, but as long as you continue to make scads of noise, you will.

CC to my boss-
Please move cube to my left and/or me. So that our Computer based modules will sound at least kind of professionial, instead of like I am pounding my computer to bits whilst extolling the virtues of learning.

Regards,
Meesa

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 06/15/12 at 10:08 am

Dear "former BFF",
I'm getting really sick and tired of hearing from people how "I should really apologize to you because you REALLY need me with all of your health issues and the divorce and everything going on" (like I don't have my share of health issues and everything else to deal with ::)). I was not the one who "ended" our friendship and stopped speaking to the other person. I was not the one who took our "disagreement" public on Facebook. I was not the one who accused you of sleeping with my "husband". I was not the one who refused to go somewhere because you were going to be there. I was not the one who threw a hissy fit because you were "talked to about something first".
I have not "trash talked" about you to ANYONE who knows both of us. I have simply responded to the people who have asked "what happened" with "we just had a falling out" and when they press for more info, I say "I really don't know...you'd have to ask her...I was honest with her about a few things and she didn't like it and got mad". I was the "bigger person" who said I'd put our differences aside for OUR mutual friend's baby shower because the day was about HER, not US. I'm the one who has STILL kept YOUR secrets, despite the fact that you don't seem to have the same respect for me. I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to apologize for!
I DO keep up with what's going on in your life (wish I could say that you do the same, but you don't....guess that's par for the course) and am sorry things aren't going your way. All I can say is "karma is a beyotch". I would've thought that maybe, just maybe, SOMETHING I said to you might've sunk in just a little, but I guess not....guess the old adage is true, a leopard never does change its spots. It always HAS BEEN and always WILL BE "all about you".

Have a nice life!

Me

Written By: snozberries on 06/15/12 at 12:58 pm

Dearest Bre (employee)

ShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutuShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutuppshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupShutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup

Thank you

Sincerely, your co-workers

I couldn't type this on Wed when I read it but I laughed so hard and wanted to reply

Dear Tribbles,

Stop typing your freaking Vet School app and essay and answer the God Damn phone. I'm working on a deadline for the Captain and your waiting for me to answer it is distracting. I'm working for my money you're working for your future. I know getting into vet scool is important to you and I don't mind you working on it at work but not at the expense of service to the community and the officers in the field!

Written By: Dagwood on 07/09/12 at 11:09 pm

Dear Lee

We are low on work and employees are going home short hours.  Why in the hell do your nieces need to get work at home?  The other in home only employees are only there for extra hands when needed.  What makes them so special?

Sincerely, standing up for my team.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/10/12 at 12:25 am

Dear Family:

I wasn't born mad, you drove me mad. 

The more of you die and the more of you I divorce myself from, the healthier I get. 

They say there's a time to stop blaming your family.  The truth is, my family always taught me I was to blame for everything because I was a gimp.  Well, I decided I was going to do myself in last April, some of you people go wind of it, and I had to talk the authorities out of hospitalizing me.  The whole reason I go quasi-institutionalized is the way you people harped on my weaknesses and disabilities and discounted all my strenghts.  I ended up in special education in school, and classified as disabled as an adult.  I was in and out of community mental heath programs for decades before figuring out it is not me...it is all of you.  As last weekend's visit to your shack on Lake Winnipesaukee demonstrated, the old pathological patterns come back to haunt me when I'm in your company and a three-day visit turns out to be 36 hours.  I know you won't forgive me if I say adios for good, but I think that's what I'ma hafta do. 

Your loving son and brother,

Maxwell

Written By: wildcard on 07/10/12 at 11:43 am

Good luck Maxwell

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 07/10/12 at 4:55 pm

Max,

We are in the process of doing the same thing with my husband's family.  We are looking for somewhere else to move and not telling any of his family.

I wish you luck, strength, and above all, peace.

Patty

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/10/12 at 5:26 pm

Dear Family:

I wasn't born mad, you drove me mad. 

The more of you die and the more of you I divorce myself from, the healthier I get. 

They say there's a time to stop blaming your family.  The truth is, my family always taught me I was to blame for everything because I was a gimp.  Well, I decided I was going to do myself in last April, some of you people go wind of it, and I had to talk the authorities out of hospitalizing me.  The whole reason I go quasi-institutionalized is the way you people harped on my weaknesses and disabilities and discounted all my strenghts.  I ended up in special education in school, and classified as disabled as an adult.  I was in and out of community mental heath programs for decades before figuring out it is not me...it is all of you.  As last weekend's visit to your shack on Lake Winnipesaukee demonstrated, the old pathological patterns come back to haunt me when I'm in your company and a three-day visit turns out to be 36 hours.  I know you won't forgive me if I say adios for good, but I think that's what I'ma hafta do. 

Your loving son and brother,

Maxwell

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/10/12 at 10:28 pm

((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If you need to talk, you know where to find me.

Cat

Thanks, Cat!
:)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/10/12 at 11:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJKahA8B9Ro

Written By: Jessica on 08/12/12 at 7:34 pm

You,

I'm no longer addressing you as "aunt", or even by your name.  As far as I'm concerned, you are not related to me at all, and the only identity you have is that of a loser.

For two years, ever since we found out about you completely and utterly cutting down M after her mother died, you have ignored us.  You don't talk to us.  And you apparently blamed us for this distance.

Now that S has spilled the beans to my mom about you using heroin again, it has all come into focus.  That was your perfect excuse to go back to shooting up, and now, I don't want you anywhere near my life, or my parent's, or even S.  You're supposed to be her mother, but tell me, if you can climb out of your heroin daze, what kind of f*cking mother would tell her daughter the shyt you tell her?  Why would you blame her for your failings in life?  You were clean for five f*cking years, and you threw that away, NOT HER.  And then you have the nerve to blame everyone around you and whine about wanting help!

Oh yes, I heard everything from my mom after S went to visit her.  S is so shaken up and broken by everything you're putting her through, that it's a goddamned miracle she's still functional.  Honestly, if I were there in California, it would take every ounce of my bloody willpower to not march down to your place and just straight up deck you in your skeletal drugged out face.

How f*cking dare you tell S that she is stupid, fat, ugly, and that she is the cause of your relapse?  How dare you blame her for our grandmother's death?  Bitch, you used to steal from your own mother and tell her the most horrid things.  It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you were partially the cause of her death, because you're such a f*cking loser c*nt.

We all gave you every ounce of help you needed.  Even when you relapsed before, we were still there to help you.  My mom gave up most of her life and identity and family time to help you, to be at your beck and call.  You repaid her by being a royal bitch and acting like the most ungrateful and self-centered assbag to have ever walked the earth.

In closing, go die in a fire.  Or maybe just OD.  Bitch.

No love,
Jessica

Written By: wildcard on 08/12/12 at 11:10 pm

someone is messed up

Written By: Howard on 08/15/12 at 7:53 pm

Dear Justin The Cartguy:

This thing has been going on for months and months since I started Ozone Park Pathmark back in October 2010, you've been telling me to bring in 10 carts for throwbacks and you fat lazy jackass even though you're not on the clock yet you could at least help me bring in the other 5 carts while I bring in the other 5. Us cartguys have to work together. It's not fair for one cartguy who does all the work while the other guy is sitting on a stool listening to his Ipod or on the damn phone across from the supermarket! Stop taking advantage of me! I can't wait for you to go to your new job in September so I don't have to see you anymore! Good riddance!

>:(

Written By: Dagwood on 11/10/12 at 2:46 pm

To my employees:

I AM OFF TODAY!  If there is a problem with the damn server, call the guy who can fix it!  I do not want to be the go between, especially when I couldn't fix the problem even if I were there.  I am burned out and this is part of the reason I am looking for another job.  It is my day off, don't call me for something that I can't do anything about anyway.  You have his number, why do you continually call me even when I tell you to talk to him?  Is it that difficult of a concept?

Signed, pissed off and burnt out.

Dearest Edna.

You have worked a total of 4 days the last month, even though you are scheduled four days a week.  You do three no call/no shows this week alone.  You can't be bothered to contact me.  You try to say your phone is lost but I see you online on Facebook.  You can easily send me a message there.  Then you come back to HR with a list of demands for your schedule?  You really think you still have a job or even a leg to stand on?  Honestly?

Signed, the real world

Written By: snozberries on 11/10/12 at 2:47 pm

To my employees:

I AM OFF TODAY!  If there is a problem with the damn server, call the guy who can fix it!  I do not want to be the go between, especially when I couldn't fix the problem even if I were there.  I am burned out and this is part of the reason I am looking for another job.  It is my day off, don't call me for something that I can't do anything about anyway.  You have his number, why do you continually call me even when I tell you to talk to him?  Is it that difficult of a concept?

Signed, pissed off and burnt out.

Amen sister!

Written By: snozberries on 11/10/12 at 2:48 pm

Dearest Edna.

You have worked a total of 4 days the last month, even though you are scheduled four days a week.  You do three no call/no shows this week alone.  You can't be bothered to contact me.  You try to say your phone is lost but I see you online on Facebook.  You can easily send me a message there.  Then you come back to HR with a list of demands for your schedule?  You really think you still have a job or even a leg to stand on?  Honestly?

Signed, the real world

Yo Edna.... I can't believe you still have a job!!!  :o

Written By: Dagwood on 11/10/12 at 2:49 pm

Amen sister!

What really got me was when the power went out.  Really?  Like I can fix that?  The power came back on but it takes a few minutes for the server to come back up.  Again, what can I do about that.  Even if I could fix it...by the time I got there it would have fixed itself. 

Written By: Jessica on 11/10/12 at 2:59 pm

Dearest Edna.

Signed, the real world

Can I take Edna's job?

Written By: Dagwood on 11/10/12 at 3:03 pm

Can I take Edna's job?

If you can be here every day I will be more than willing to give it to you. 

Written By: warped on 11/10/12 at 3:03 pm

Hey Edna, I found a new job for you to do. You'd be just like the bag when it's full.
Complete the sentence Edna, this bag is full of _  _ _ _

http://katrinschumann.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/republicans11.jpeg

Written By: snozberries on 11/10/12 at 3:14 pm

What really got me was when the power went out.  Really?  Like I can fix that?  The power came back on but it takes a few minutes for the server to come back up.  Again, what can I do about that.  Even if I could fix it...by the time I got there it would have fixed itself.

I know it's job security....surrounding yourself with people who can't think outside of the box but sometimes I get asked questions and I just stare at them and think to myself... you can't possibly be this stupid!  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 11/10/12 at 3:17 pm

I know it's job security....surrounding yourself with people who can't think outside of the box but sometimes I get asked questions and I just stare at them and think to myself... you can't possibly be this stupid!  >:(

Oh yeah, I so know that feeling. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/10/12 at 3:45 pm

Dear Jackass Dispatcher who just walked in the station to use the bathroom on your days off.... I'm sure you thought it was funny to make a gesture to me (of pulling the eyes wide open - implying I'm sleeping on the job)  considering I was on the phone when you walked past I think I was probably still awake...and more importantly looked awake...

and since you've had 3 luxurious days off and I'm on hour 58 of a 75hr work week...what you think is funny is actually very rude and insensitive!  >:( >:( >:(

Written By: snozberries on 11/10/12 at 7:44 pm

DEAR JACKASS DISPATCHER...

NOT ONLY DID YOU "MOCK"  ME FOR BEING IN THE FISHBOWL TODAY... NOW YOU, WHO IS HABITUALLY 30 MINUTES EARLY FOR SHIFT, DON'T SHOW UP WHEN IT'S TIME FOR ME TO LOG OFF??? GAW I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW... AND WHEN I CALL YOU ASK WHY I'M CALLING??? HOW CAN YOU THINK YOU WERE WORKING GRAVES? YOU HAVE THE EXACT FREAKING SAME HOURS YOU HAD LAST WEEK YOU PUNK ASS SON OF A BITCH...AND YOU FREAKING LIVE 40 MILES AWAY SO NOW - WHEN I THOUGHT I COULD SNEAK OUT AT 1630 I ACTUALLY HAVE TO STAY OVER ANOTHER 1 HR..... YOU KNOW A LITTLE SYMPATHY AND CONSIDERATION WOULD BE NICE....

FUUUUUDDDDDDGGGGGEEEEEE i FRAKKING HATE EVERYONE!  (except my 00ze friends :-* )

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 11/11/12 at 1:18 pm

Bryan....quit using my Facebook page to slam my boss.  The damn reason you weren't rehired was because you didn't pass the background check.  You did some pretty crappy things and got caught.  We have to follow compliance rules to work with credit card companies and you did not pass.  You are not worth our company closing.  IT IS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT YOU CAN"T HAVE A JOB THERE!  And, seriously dude?  The post was about Veterans Day.  Let it go!

I think I need to go block someone. 

Written By: warped on 11/11/12 at 1:35 pm

Bryan....quit using my Facebook page to slam my boss.  The damn reason you weren't rehired was because you didn't pass the background check.  You did some pretty crappy things and got caught.  We have to follow compliance rules to work with credit card companies and you did not pass.  You are not worth our company closing.  IT IS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT YOU CAN"T HAVE A JOB THERE!  And, seriously dude?  The post was about Veterans Day.  Let it go!

What an idiot. It's incredible how many people use the internet to post garbage. People like that are usually losers and have no life. Sux it had to go through your facebook.  Peopel like Bryan just don't get it.

Written By: snozberries on 11/11/12 at 1:48 pm

do it!!!

at least he heard your request

Written By: Dagwood on 11/11/12 at 2:30 pm

do it!!!

at least he heard your request

He apologized to me and we had a nice little chat.  I gave him one more chance.  Hopefully he just lets it go.

Written By: snozberries on 11/11/12 at 2:34 pm

He apologized to me and we had a nice little chat.  I gave him one more chance.  Hopefully he just lets it go.

here's hoping....

Written By: Jessica on 11/12/12 at 2:49 pm

If you can be here every day I will be more than willing to give it to you. 

I'll tell Kin to start looking in that area. ;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/12/12 at 2:57 pm

It's just a piss away...
It's just a piss away!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY
PISS AWAY
PISS AWAY
Yaaaayyyyy!!!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 11/12/12 at 4:48 pm

^ My new job, that is (I hope).

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/12/12 at 7:51 pm

It's just a piss away...
It's just a piss away!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY
PISS AWAY
PISS AWAY
Yaaaayyyyy!!!

Are those the actual lyrics?

I know I should ask Google but I don't feel like it.

Written By: warped on 11/12/12 at 7:52 pm

Are those the actual lyrics?

I know I should ask Google but I don't feel like it.

Not piss but kiss  :-*    :D

Written By: wildcard on 11/12/12 at 7:53 pm

It's just a piss away...
It's just a piss away!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY!
IT'S JUST A PISS AWAY
PISS AWAY
PISS AWAY
Yaaaayyyyy!!!

the toilet?

Written By: Ashkicksass on 11/12/12 at 7:54 pm

Not piss but kiss  :-*    :D

That's what I always thought.

Thank god.

That would have totally changed the song for me.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/28/12 at 6:10 pm

To my Facebook friend.

You just got a job at Walmart 6 months ago, moving into a management position a month ago.  Now you are whining that they are making you work Christmas Eve?  And your bosses get the day off?  Welcome to retail.  Having a small child doesn't stop you from having to do what others in your position have to do. 

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 6:22 pm

To my Facebook friend.

You just got a job at Walmart 6 months ago, moving into a management position a month ago.  Now you are whining that they are making you work Christmas Eve?  And your bosses get the day off?  Welcome to retail.  Having a small child doesn't stop you from having to do what others in your position have to do.

welcome to retail and you're low man on the totem pole.... yup... it sucks but of course you are going to work x mas....probably worked T-Day too...

Written By: Dagwood on 11/28/12 at 9:07 pm

welcome to retail and you're low man on the totem pole.... yup... it sucks but of course you are going to work x mas....probably worked T-Day too...

Actually she didn't work T-Day.  It is just a grocery store not a super center.  They stayed closed.

Written By: snozberries on 11/28/12 at 9:56 pm

Actually she didn't work T-Day.  It is just a grocery store not a super center.  They stayed closed.

Ah. Well she got lucky she should embrace that.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/28/12 at 10:04 pm

Ah. Well she got lucky she should embrace that.

Oh, but she is a mom to a small child.  She should get her way, dontchaknow? :D

Written By: snozberries on 11/29/12 at 12:29 am

Oh, but she is a mom to a small child.  She should get her way, dontchaknow? :D

Uh huh. And I'm sure she's the only mom (to a small child) in the entire store.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/29/12 at 7:05 am

Uh huh. And I'm sure she's the only mom (to a small child) in the entire store.

Of course. ::) 

Written By: karen on 11/29/12 at 3:45 pm

To my Facebook friend.

My mum and dad always worked Christmas Eve.  Mum did work in a shop (Woolworths), Dad worked in a planning office of a telecommunications firm.

I didn't work in retail, I worked at a university and still had to work Christmas Eve for the first ten years or so.  I only stopped working Christmas Eve when they changed our easter vac to three days (from five) and 'gave' us Christmas Eve and an extra day in August.

Maybe it is more the norm in the UK?

Written By: snozberries on 11/29/12 at 4:00 pm

My mum and dad always worked Christmas Eve.  Mum did work in a shop (Woolworths), Dad worked in a planning office of a telecommunications firm.

I didn't work in retail, I worked at a university and still had to work Christmas Eve for the first ten years or so.  I only stopped working Christmas Eve when they changed our easter vac to three days (from five) and 'gave' us Christmas Eve and an extra day in August.

Maybe it is more the norm in the UK?

naw... my mom worked for Denny's she worked every holiday there was from the time I was 12 until I was in my 20s
When I worked at Toys R Us, Barnes & Noble and another toy store I worked not christmas day but the day before and the day after
When I worked at the movie theater and the grocery store I worked all the holidays too..

Written By: Dagwood on 11/29/12 at 5:04 pm

naw... my mom worked for Denny's she worked every holiday there was from the time I was 12 until I was in my 20s
When I worked at Toys R Us, Barnes & Noble and another toy store I worked not christmas day but the day before and the day after
When I worked at the movie theater and the grocery store I worked all the holidays too..

Norm for me, too.  I worked at a grocery store and worked the eve.  When I worked 7-11 I had to work Christmas day as well.  Plus, my office is usually open on Christmas Eve.  Usually half a day but we still have to work.  This year it kind of sucks, though, with Christmas Eve being on Monday.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/29/12 at 9:22 pm

I hate the assclowns out on the street with clipboards and Planned Parenthood shirts.  They say, "You got a minute for women's rights."  If you don't talk to them, you're saying "No, I don't have a minute for women's rights.  I'm a male chauvinist pig!"
;D

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/04/12 at 3:16 am

George,

Believe it or not, the sun does not rise and set just for you.  You do not have the right to say whatever comes to your uncultured mind, you ass!  Especially if you are begging to sleep on our couch and use my t.v. 24 hours a day.  Why don't you consider someone other then yourself (for a change), if you insist on turning off the closed captioning AND turning the volume down low, you are being a dick.  Just because I give you the remote and show you how to use them, you know you could ask what we would like to watch once in awhile.
You insult my husband?  You deserve condemnation not laughter, like you are trying for. You are not as religiously "enlightened" as you think you are. You are lucky that we are nice people, because otherwise, you'd be out motel fees this whole week and you wouldn't be having "the best vacation you've had in years."  Why didn't you care for your children when they were growing up?  They were your responsibility!  Oh, that's right, you don't like that word.  You want to be all free and easy.  Did I say lately, that you are an ass?  Well, you are. 

You suck!  Please leave.  Soon.

Written By: snozberries on 12/04/12 at 8:22 am

You tell him Patty!!!

((((Hugs)))))

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/04/12 at 5:51 pm

George,

Believe it or not, the sun does not rise and set just for you.  You do not have the right to say whatever comes to your uncultured mind, you ass!  Especially if you are begging to sleep on our couch and use my t.v. 24 hours a day.  Why don't you consider someone other then yourself (for a change), if you insist on turning off the closed captioning AND turning the volume down low, you are being a dick.  Just because I give you the remote and show you how to use them, you know you could ask what we would like to watch once in awhile.
You insult my husband?  You deserve condemnation not laughter, like you are trying for. You are not as religiously "enlightened" as you think you are. You are lucky that we are nice people, because otherwise, you'd be out motel fees this whole week and you wouldn't be having "the best vacation you've had in years."  Why didn't you care for your children when they were growing up?  They were your responsibility!  Oh, that's right, you don't like that word.  You want to be all free and easy.  Did I say lately, that you are an ass?  Well, you are. 

You suck!  Please leave.  Soon.

Who's George, your father-in-law?
???

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 12/04/12 at 10:29 pm

Who's George, your father-in-law?
???

yeah. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/04/12 at 11:00 pm

yeah.

Might I wager a guess that he still thinks he's top dog and you and your husband are "the kids"?
???

(My dad always has to be king of the remote control.  Last Fourth of July I effed-up all his presets after he went to bed.  I didn't mean to, I just couldn't figure the damn thing out!)
:D

Written By: warped on 12/05/12 at 7:47 am

Might I wager a guess that he still thinks he's top dog and you and your husband are "the kids"?
???

(My dad always has to be king of the remote control.  Last Fourth of July I effed-up all his presets after he went to bed.  I didn't mean to, I just couldn't figure the damn thing out!)

Yeah, my dad was King of the TV too. If all three of us were watching something, he'd just come in, probably boozed up, change the channel, kick someone out from the couch, and watch TV.  If we'd complain, he'd tell us he's the bread winner and can do whatever he wants.  30 minutes later he'd fall asleep and the 3 of us missed the movie we were watching. My dad was Archie Bunker...but with a drinking problem.  :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/05/12 at 11:38 am

Yeah, my dad was King of the TV too. If all three of us were watching something, he'd just come in, probably boozed up, change the channel, kick someone out from the couch, and watch TV.  If we'd complain, he'd tell us he's the bread winner and can do whatever he wants.  30 minutes later he'd fall asleep and the 3 of us missed the movie we were watching. My dad was Archie Bunker...but with a drinking problem.  :-\\

My old man would fall asleep in front of the tube and start snoring like a freight train.  Nobody dared wake him up 'cos he'd lurch in start and then snap at you!  Nice, huh?
;D

Written By: Howard on 12/10/12 at 8:39 pm

Dear Time Warner, you gave us back our phone and computer but I want my TV, if not I'm gonna come over there and kick your ass!

Get it? Got it? GOOD! >:(

Written By: warped on 01/08/14 at 6:33 pm

Dear good friend of ours who came over to speak with my wife this afternoon.

It's NOT OK that you are in fear of your husband because he scares you with his yelling and dominating personality and part time drinking. It's NOT OK that you just remain quiet and let him do whatever he wants and treats you like a nothing and nobody. It's not OK that you are scared everyday but say "I'm OK, I don't mind it like this...at least he doesn't beat me"

It's NOT NORMAL to feel this way and never speak up about it. For over 35 years now.

:-\\

Written By: snozberries on 01/08/14 at 7:19 pm

It's NOT OK that you are in fear of your husband because he scares you with his yelling and dominating personality and part time drinking. It's NOT OK that you just remain quiet and let him do whatever he wants and treats you like a nothing and nobody. It's not OK that you are scared everyday but say "I'm OK, I don't mind it like this...at least he doesn't beat me"

It's NOT NORMAL to feel this way and never speak up about it. For over 35 years now.

You are correct....IT IS NOT OKAY. 

Hope she wises up and seeks the assistance she needs and gets the hell out before he does start beating her.  :-\\

Written By: warped on 01/08/14 at 8:39 pm

You are correct....IT IS NOT OKAY. 

Hope she wises up and seeks the assistance she needs and gets the hell out before he does start beating her.  :-\\

They have been married for 35 years (they are in their late 60s). At least my wife got her to admit that she is in fear of him, that's a breakthrough coz we have been suspecting this for years. That's one step.
I know her husband a little bit. He has a very strong personality, loud voice, self-righteous and you really can't say anything to him because he won't let you get a word in.  My wife convinced the woman to at least tell her husband that some of the things he does...scares her a little. I know my wife will follow up on this. 

Gut feeling is they can work this out without her leaving him and I am not worried about any beating resulting. She just has to be firm and serious and tell him they need to talk about something incredibly important to save the marriage, something like that.  One of my concerns will be that she has got so comfortable being a doormat for years that she'd rather maintain the status quo.  :-\\  And that is not okay.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/08/14 at 9:00 pm

Agreed

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/08/14 at 10:26 pm

They have been married for 35 years (they are in their late 60s). At least my wife got her to admit that she is in fear of him, that's a breakthrough coz we have been suspecting this for years. That's one step.
I know her husband a little bit. He has a very strong personality, loud voice, self-righteous and you really can't say anything to him because he won't let you get a word in.  My wife convinced the woman to at least tell her husband that some of the things he does...scares her a little. I know my wife will follow up on this. 

Gut feeling is they can work this out without her leaving him and I am not worried about any beating resulting. She just has to be firm and serious and tell him they need to talk about something incredibly important to save the marriage, something like that.  One of my concerns will be that she has got so comfortable being a doormat for years that she'd rather maintain the status quo.  :-\\  And that is not okay.
35 years of habit is going to be hard to break!  Even working through it together will be rather difficult, as it will take constant vigilance on both sides to notice the pattern and stop it.  It didn't start over night, and it won't be fixed over night!

I wish them luck!  Way to get her to open up! 

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 01/09/14 at 11:29 am

I'll go.

Dear virtual friend

Thanks for doing me a favour by freeing me from someone who was never friends with me in the first place.

1.  I don't hate anybody unless they do something really foolish to upset me.

2.  I don't think that people realize the kind of person I am unless they take the time to get to know me.

3.  I will remember to think before I post anything from now on.

4.  I hope that in time people will get to know me instead of hurting me unessecarily.

5.  I'm wishing that people were more receptive to me instead of thinking that I'm overzealous all the time.  :)

6.  Don't be overly agressive with me.  I don't handle overly agressive people very well and it doesn't serve any other purpose but making me upset and making me cry. :\'(

Thank you
Signed
Celeste Keenan

Written By: Howard on 01/09/14 at 4:00 pm

I'll go.

Dear virtual friend

Thanks for doing me a favour by freeing me from someone who was never friends with me in the first place.

1.  I don't hate anybody unless they do something really foolish to upset me.

2.  I don't think that people realize the kind of person I am unless they take the time to get to know me.

3.  I will remember to think before I post anything from now on.

4.  I hope that in time people will get to know me instead of hurting me unessecarily.

5.  I'm wishing that people were more receptive to me instead of thinking that I'm overzealous all the time.  :)

6.  Don't be overly agressive with me.  I don't handle overly agressive people very well and it doesn't serve any other purpose but making me upset and making me cry. :\'(

Thank you
Signed
Celeste Keenan

That's good thinking Celeste.  :)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 01/09/14 at 4:40 pm

That's good thinking Celeste.  :)

Thank you Howard.  :)

Written By: Dagwood on 01/27/14 at 7:49 pm

Dear Facebook Whiner

Okay, we get your life is rough.  You have three children, one of whom is disabled so you need to stay home with him and only your husband works.  Your insurance is high deductible so you can afford it.  Your two oldest boys have jobs which give them around 5 hours a week.  Both are over 18 and out of school.  Here's an idea...quit bitching on facebook about it and do something.  Your boys aren't in school, make them find a job that gives them hours and they can help out.  When you complain about it, expect people to try to help with ideas.  Don't knock them down until you have figured out whether it will work.  "I can't do that because later on X might happen" is not a good excuse.  Try something.  Remember, you aren't the only one on this planet with problems, quit acting like you are.

That being said, I think it is awesome that you stay home with your son and go through all you go through to homeschool him and all the fights you put up in his behalf. 

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 01/29/14 at 9:52 am

Dear lonely single men on Facebook,

If I reject your friend request it means that I'm not interested in you so stop trying to make nice nice with me  because I will figure you out eventually.

Thanks
Celeste Keenan

Written By: Ripley on 01/29/14 at 6:20 pm

Dear lonely single men on Facebook,

If I reject your friend request it means that I'm not interested in you so stop trying to make nice nice with me  because I will figure you out eventually.

Thanks
Celeste Keenan

I'm not on facebook but I get what you mean.  If a man is rejected via social networking or in person he needs to take a hint that we are not interested.  I've had weirdos talk to me where I work and I usually just ignore them, most of the time it works. 

Written By: Howard on 01/29/14 at 7:44 pm

Dear Pathmark,

please and I mean please start being organized. For the past 2 years on and off, I wanted the cart-key for my shift and it was nowhere to be found, then someone tells me they've taken it home and then the next day I see 2 cart-keys on the table, What in the blue hell is going on? Then you have angry customers jumping down my throat asking me why the carts are locked? please for the love of god, be organized and stop being in la-la land!

Thanks
Howard (cart-guy)

Written By: Ripley on 01/29/14 at 8:18 pm

Dear Pathmark,

please and I mean please start being organized. For the past 2 years on and off, I wanted the cart-key for my shift and it was nowhere to be found, then someone tells me they've taken it home and then the next day I see 2 cart-keys on the table, What in the blue hell is going on? Then you have angry customers jumping down my throat asking me why the carts are locked? please for the love of god, be organized and stop being in la-la land!

Thanks
Howard (cart-guy)

They lost the key again?  No one should be able to take it home because that doesn't benefit the other workers.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/29/14 at 8:30 pm

They lost the key again?  No one should be able to take it home because that doesn't benefit the other workers.

I doubt they are taking it home on purpose.  It probably gets put in their pocket and they forget to leave it when they go home.

Written By: snozberries on 01/30/14 at 7:20 am

Dear Prospective Applicant,

The job you applied for is a part time position. It said so in the job listing and also in the email I sent inviting you take a test to become a Public Safety Dispatcher.  No, the test cannot be administered online because it is a standardized test and we give all the applicants the same test, under the same conditions, to keep things fair.  Oh, what is that you say?  YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY??? Well then why the hell did you apply for a PART TIME POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?  It's not like a part time job is exactly worth relocating for.... particularly in one of the MOST EXPENSIVE AREAS IN CALIFORNIA... I mean really? Seriously??? what were you thinking?

Q

Dear Prospective Applicant #2,

Did you even bother reading the first email I sent you? The test is Sat Feb 1st at 8am. It will last two hours.. that means it's over at 10am (or sometime there after since the doors will lock at 0815 that kind of means the test won't begin right at 8am)... my best guess... 1030 will be the time you will be out unless you finish early... so... what I'm trying to say is maybe... emailing me with questions like, what day is the test, what time does it start, how long will it last followed by what time will I get out... maybe not the best use of 4 separate emails to me since... oh I don't know...all of that was covered in the first email I sent out.... and since I did reply to email number 3 that the test was 2 hrs long, and replied in email number 2 that the test started at 8 I'm really impressed by your math skills...granted I wasn't clear that the time was technically 2.5 hours because of incidentals but I mistakenly thought you'd be smart enough to figure out that standardized tests are 2 hours but there's a few minutes for instructions and Q & A first....  but whatevs... good luck on the test anyway dude...  ::)

Tq

Written By: Howard on 01/30/14 at 9:11 am

I don't know what the hell goes on after midnight when the shifts are over. I asked Curtis the guy before me and he said check the front-end desk and so I did and there was none and kind of I sworn he had put it down on the desk before clocking out.

Written By: Howard on 01/30/14 at 9:16 am

I doubt they are taking it home on purpose.  It probably gets put in their pocket and they forget to leave it when they go home.

Yeah, that happens most of the time but really they should have more than one key, not one key because that key could be lost without having a spare one for just in case it's a busy shopping day.

Written By: snozberries on 01/30/14 at 11:21 am

Yeah, that happens most of the time but really they should have more than one key, not one key because that key could be lost without having a spare one for just in case it's a busy shopping day.

But since there were two there the other day doesn't that mean there's more than one?

Written By: karen on 01/30/14 at 12:07 pm

I'm sure we've been here before

Written By: snozberries on 01/30/14 at 1:51 pm

I'm sure we've been here before

Many times but oh well.

Written By: Howard on 01/30/14 at 2:30 pm

But since there were two there the other day doesn't that mean there's more than one?

two? Last time I checked, there was only one.

You know something? this back and forth discussion about the cart-key is ridiculous, let's move on. I'm sorry for taking up of you guy's time about this.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 01/30/14 at 2:34 pm

I'm not on facebook but I get what you mean.  If a man is rejected via social networking or in person he needs to take a hint that we are not interested.  I've had weirdos talk to me where I work and I usually just ignore them, most of the time it works.

I figure if I don't recognize your name or where you live or if you didn't go to my highschool then that's reason enough for me to not add you to my friends lists.

Written By: warped on 01/30/14 at 2:42 pm

I figure if I don't recognize your name or where you live or if you didn't go to my highschool then that's reason enough for me to not add you to my friends lists.

I've had friend requests from people I don't know, even stupid suggestive messages. I just delete them and move on. 5 seconds after it happens, I forget about it.

Written By: warped on 01/30/14 at 3:45 pm

The job you applied for is a part time position. It said so in the job listing and also in the email I sent inviting you take a test to become a Public Safety Dispatcher.  No, the test cannot be administered online because it is a standardized test and we give all the applicants the same test, under the same conditions, to keep things fair.  Oh, what is that you say? YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY??? Well then why the hell did you apply for a PART TIME POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?  It's not like a part time job is exactly worth relocating for.... particularly in one of the MOST EXPENSIVE AREAS IN CALIFORNIA... I mean really? Seriously??? what were you thinking?

So..I don't get the job then?  :D

Written By: Ripley on 01/30/14 at 11:46 pm

The job you applied for is a part time position. It said so in the job listing and also in the email I sent inviting you take a test to become a Public Safety Dispatcher.  No, the test cannot be administered online because it is a standardized test and we give all the applicants the same test, under the same conditions, to keep things fair.  Oh, what is that you say?  YOU LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY??? Well then why the hell did you apply for a PART TIME POSITION IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?  It's not like a part time job is exactly worth relocating for.... particularly in one of the MOST EXPENSIVE AREAS IN CALIFORNIA... I mean really? Seriously??? what were you thinking?

Q

Dear Prospective Applicant #2,

Did you even bother reading the first email I sent you? The test is Sat Feb 1st at 8am. It will last two hours.. that means it's over at 10am (or sometime there after since the doors will lock at 0815 that kind of means the test won't begin right at 8am)... my best guess... 1030 will be the time you will be out unless you finish early... so... what I'm trying to say is maybe... emailing me with questions like, what day is the test, what time does it start, how long will it last followed by what time will I get out... maybe not the best use of 4 separate emails to me since... oh I don't know...all of that was covered in the first email I sent out.... and since I did reply to email number 3 that the test was 2 hrs long, and replied in email number 2 that the test started at 8 I'm really impressed by your math skills...granted I wasn't clear that the time was technically 2.5 hours because of incidentals but I mistakenly thought you'd be smart enough to figure out that standardized tests are 2 hours but there's a few minutes for instructions and Q & A first....  but whatevs... good luck on the test anyway dude...  ::)

Tq

At my work people have to take a drug test before being hired.  So many of the tests are positive.  Its bad enough that they applied in the first place, but for the morans to actually go through with the test when they have something in their system.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 01/31/14 at 3:03 am

At my work people have to take a drug test before being hired.  So many of the tests are positive.  Its bad enough that they applied in the first place, but for the morans to actually go through with the test when they have something in their system.  ::)

We have drug tests too...funny thing....not a lot of people who use drugs fill out applications for a police department.  I mean once we had a guy show up stoned for an interview but he was a 19 yr old college student. It was actually kind of funny.

Written By: snozberries on 02/01/14 at 12:23 pm

Dear applicant with the stupid questions. Thank you for not showing up to the test. (She says sarcastically)  I mean I actually did want you to show up but you decided not to. That means your questions completely wasted my time. Had you shown up them they would've at least served some purpose.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/01/14 at 4:20 pm

Dear Front-End Manager Mary,

I remember telling you about Mike, I like the guy but he's a bit slow, He a smart guy but he shouldn't be bringing up carts just because of the fact that it's grueling work and also he shouldn't be waiting for customers to unpack their bags to hand you the carts, He really should be searching for wagons just like I do because waiting for customers could take 5 minutes or more depending on how many bags they have to put in their car cause if they're no carts up there, you're going to have a angry mob of customers waiting by the entrance.Some people have been telling me he's been there over a decade but I don't know.Maybe he should be transferred to a slower Pathmark or maybe just keep him with sweeping the floor and taking the trash from the wagons. Just my two cents.

Written By: karen on 02/02/14 at 8:58 am

Dear applicant with the stupid questions. Thank you for not showing up to the test. (She says sarcastically)  I mean I actually did want you to show up but you decided not to. That means your questions completely wasted my time. Had you shown up them they would've at least served some purpose.  ::)

Maybe they didn't know what time they had to be there

Written By: snozberries on 02/02/14 at 9:02 am

Maybe they didn't know what time they had to be there

from my previous post

The test is Sat Feb 1st at 8am. It will last two hours.. that means it's over at 10am (or sometime there after since the doors will lock at 0815 that kind of means the test won't begin right at 8am)... my best guess... 1030 will be the time you will be out unless you finish early...

Written By: karen on 02/02/14 at 9:15 am

should I have put a  ;) on my previous post?

Written By: snozberries on 02/02/14 at 11:20 am

should I have put a  ;) on my previous post?

Oh.  Ha ha.  I just got off a graveyard shift. I become quite literal after being up all night lol.

Sorry  :D

Written By: Ripley on 02/02/14 at 6:51 pm

I would love to anonymously report some of the people at my work.  We have a comment box but there are security cameras.  So they will see all who put messages in it.  I guess than they will figure out it was me. 

Written By: Dagwood on 02/02/14 at 7:13 pm

Dear facebook group people...

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET OR MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE!  STOP FALLING FOR EVERYTHING, IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT!

Signed....headache from beating my head against the wall

Written By: Ripley on 02/02/14 at 7:24 pm

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET OR MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT IT DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE!  STOP FALLING FOR EVERYTHING, IT JUST MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT!

This reminds me of the morons that would post chains on myspace.  "If you don't re-post this a creepy man will be in your dreams."  What the eff is so fun about a chain letter?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/03/14 at 12:08 am

Dear Dag,

What are the idiots falling for now?

Sincerely,

Q

Written By: Howard on 02/03/14 at 7:18 am

I guess they believe everything they see.

Written By: Howard on 02/03/14 at 7:22 am

Dear Maintenance people at Pathmark,

Yesterday I went to wash my hands and then I see bowls of yellow soap where workers and customers can dip their fingers in the bowl to wash their hands. I told you about it that it was quite unsanitary to just dip your fingers in the bowls cause you don't know where people's germs have been. Thanks for replacing it with regular hand soap.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/03/14 at 7:58 am

Dear Dag,

What are the idiots falling for now?

Sincerely,

Q

A lot of stupid stuff about the superbowl.  My favorite was a "letter" supposedly written explaining how terrorists were going to plant nuclear bombs at the game.  They still believed it when it was pointed out that it was an exact mirror of a plot of a Tom Clancy novel. 

The head banging one was an article from a satire site, along the lines of the Onion.  I think I pointed out numerous times along with others, that it was a satire site...they even say so in their "about" section.  No one believed it.  Now that it is over and nothing has happened they are saying it is because we figured it out.  No, it isn't.  It is because someone is making crap up to try to get people to buy it so they can look like idiots.  In this case it is a Christian page so it makes us look like a bunch of idiots that fall for anything.

Written By: snozberries on 02/03/14 at 8:07 am

A lot of stupid stuff about the superbowl.  My favorite was a "letter" supposedly written explaining how terrorists were going to plant nuclear bombs at the game.  They still believed it when it was pointed out that it was an exact mirror of a plot of a Tom Clancy novel. 

The head banging one was an article from a satire site, along the lines of the Onion.  I think I pointed out numerous times along with others, that it was a satire site...they even say so in their "about" section.  No one believed it.  Now that it is over and nothing has happened they are saying it is because we figured it out.  No, it isn't.  It is because someone is making crap up to try to get people to buy it so they can look like idiots.  In this case it is a Christian page so it makes us look like a bunch of idiots that fall for anything.

oh geez....talk about gullible.. that is annoying. 

Written By: Dagwood on 02/03/14 at 8:15 am

oh geez....talk about gullible.. that is annoying. 

I know.  Especially when they won't listen because they are so positive the government is out to get us.

Written By: snozberries on 02/03/14 at 8:19 am

I know.  Especially when they won't listen because they are so positive the government is out to get us.

those people are amusing... you should take advantage of their ignorance and feed their paranoia....it's a fun game!

Written By: Dagwood on 02/03/14 at 8:32 am

those people are amusing... you should take advantage of their ignorance and feed their paranoia....it's a fun game!

;D

Written By: warped on 02/03/14 at 3:58 pm

I saw that on fb. I even saw your comment that is wasn't true. Your comment was ignored.  It's too bad people fall for stuff.

http://thewritersadvice.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/319842_311097712294497_204152432989026_793113_1247652790_n.jpg

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/03/14 at 5:05 pm

I saw that on fb. I even saw your comment that is wasn't true. Your comment was ignored.  It's too bad people fall for stuff.

http://thewritersadvice.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/319842_311097712294497_204152432989026_793113_1247652790_n.jpg

Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin that he helped his father to build?

Cat

Written By: Dagwood on 02/03/14 at 7:27 pm

And I wasn't the only one saying it was a hoax.  I think people just want to believe awful stuff is going to happen.  Heaven forbid we have an uneventful superbowl

Did you know that Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin that he helped his father to build?

Cat

I had heard that. ;)

Written By: Ripley on 02/03/14 at 8:59 pm

Dear Maintenance people at Pathmark,

Yesterday I went to wash my hands and then I see bowls of yellow soap where workers and customers can dip their fingers in the bowl to wash their hands. I told you about it that it was quite unsanitary to just dip your fingers in the bowls cause you don't know where people's germs have been. Thanks for replacing it with regular hand soap.

The health department wouldn't like this.  Yuck.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/04/14 at 12:22 am

http://www.noiselabs.com/blog/images/valentines.jpg

LMFAO!!! ;)

Written By: Howard on 02/04/14 at 8:29 am

The health department wouldn't like this.  Yuck.

That could've been a violation.

Written By: Howard on 02/04/14 at 8:31 am

Dear Mother Nature,

please stop snowing and let us enjoy an early Spring!

Thanks

Howard

Written By: Ripley on 02/04/14 at 11:36 am

Dear Mother Nature,

Thanks

Howard

Well said!  That is how I feel right now.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/04/14 at 12:34 pm

Dear Mother Nature,

Thanks

Howard

For me the spring can't come fast enough.  :)

Written By: Howard on 02/04/14 at 1:59 pm

For me the spring can't come fast enough.  :)

New York has ice & snow tomorrow and some MORE snow on Saturday!  ::) :P

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/06/14 at 1:35 pm

New York has ice & snow tomorrow and some MORE snow on Saturday!  ::) :P

Central Ontario is getting more snow squalls.  ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/06/14 at 2:32 pm

Central Ontario is getting more snow squalls.  ::)

Don't you wish winter would end already? just stop snowing and let us shovel it out before you can dump another foot of snow on us.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/06/14 at 8:52 pm

Don't you wish winter would end already? just stop snowing and let us shovel it out before you can dump another foot of snow on us.

YES! YES! YES! ::)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/06/14 at 8:55 pm

Dear Facebook Friends,

Don't ask me for large sums of money that I don't have nor can I raise the kind of money that you seek.

Thank you

Celeste.

Written By: warped on 02/06/14 at 9:15 pm

Dear Facebook Friends,

Don't ask me for large sums of money that I don't have nor can I raise the kind of money that you seek.

Thank you

Celeste.

You have facebook friends asking you for money? I am guessing it's someone you haven't met.
How well do you know these people? Report them and remove them as friends.

Written By: snozberries on 02/06/14 at 11:19 pm

You have facebook friends asking you for money? I am guessing it's someone you haven't met.

It could be like when I ask for donations for my annual Avon Breast Cancer Walk... I know not all of my FB friends can donate but I have over a 347 friends....if each one gave just $5 I would reach my goal easily...usually tho only 20 or so give 10 or 20 bucks (a few give $100) so I have to beg more often  ;)

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/06/14 at 11:20 pm

Oh yeah! I had some guy in India asking me for $2000 Indian.  He must think that because I live in Canada that means that I'm rich.  But I'm not.  I just live within my means and I use what very little money I do get to live off of and pay my bills.  And no! I would never just blindly lend money to people that I don't know.

Written By: snozberries on 02/06/14 at 11:27 pm

Oh yeah! I had some guy in India asking me for $2000 Indian.  He must think that because I live in Canada that means that I'm rich.  But I'm not.  I just live within my means and I use what very little money I do get to live off of and pay my bills.  And no! I would never just blindly lend money to people that I don't know.

sounds to me like you maybe need to be a little more selective about which friend requests you accept. . .  personally I would delete him. Particularly if you don't actually know him.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/06/14 at 11:45 pm

sounds to me like you maybe need to be a little more selective about which friend requests you accept. . .  personally I would delete him. Particularly if you don't actually know him.

I will.  I don't really want to be friends with somebody who asks me for money that I don't have.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 02/07/14 at 10:37 am

It could be like when I ask for donations for my annual Avon Breast Cancer Walk... I know not all of my FB friends can donate but I have over a 347 friends....if each one gave just $5 I would reach my goal easily...usually tho only 20 or so give 10 or 20 bucks (a few give $100) so I have to beg more often  ;)

Or maybe they just want to buy an iPod because their parents won't buy it for them.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 02/07/14 at 10:42 am

Or maybe they just want to buy an iPod because their parents won't buy it for them.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

;D

Written By: Ripley on 02/07/14 at 12:09 pm

I only accepted friend requests from people I knew no matter what country.  I knew some people only online from our mutual tastes in music via message boards but I also knew they were not scammers.  :P

Written By: Howard on 02/07/14 at 4:16 pm

Dear Facebook Friends,

Thank you

Celeste.

Do they think you're a bank?  ::)

Written By: Howard on 02/07/14 at 4:17 pm

Don't do it!

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/09/14 at 12:01 am

Don't do it!

No I won't.  I don't just go blindly lending money to peopel I don't know.

Do they think you're a bank?  ::)

Apparently so.

Written By: Howard on 02/09/14 at 3:46 pm

No I won't.  I don't just go blindly lending money to people I don't know.

Apparently so.

especially over the internet!

Written By: Howard on 02/09/14 at 3:49 pm

Dear Customers,

please stop chasing after me when they're no wagons, you'll get your cart, hold your horses! 

Thanks, Howard The Cart guy.

Written By: c_keenan2001@hotmail.com on 02/11/14 at 12:48 am

Dear dad,

Please stop with all of your papa drama.

Your daughter.

Written By: Howard on 02/16/14 at 4:20 pm

Dear Sir or Madam (customers at Pathmark),

I understand your frustrations but I am not the mechanic so please don't ask me about broken wagons, the only thing I can do is to bring them in the back so they can be repaired later.

And also I know that the wagons are filthy and filled with garbage, the only thing I can do and I'm trying my best is to clean the wagons that are filled with trash or have fliers, I do that first thing in the morning when I have a morning shift and remove them from the wagons. I also try to do a bit of sweeping too as well. And that's all.

Thanks Howard (cart guy)

Written By: Dagwood on 06/02/14 at 4:56 pm

Dear pain in the a$$ clients.

1.  Go to court or this will never be over.  Yes it's uncomfortable but you are not the only one who deals with it.

2.  Next client.  Sorry your mom passed but your family is planning on something around your release so there is no funeral so no furlough.  Call every freaking  secretary in the building and you will get the same answer.

Now STOP CALLING ME!

Sincerely one very fed up secretary.

Written By: Howard on 08/11/14 at 2:15 pm

Dear nighttime crew of carts,

Please and I mean please stop dumping the remains of smelly trash into a wagon and leaving it there for the morning crew which is me that has to drag my ass to the huge dumpster and with the help of the property maintenance guy Diego throw it out. Why don't you stupid people have some common sense and drag your ass to the dumpster yourself after midnight and do it? And this is why nothing gets done over there! >:(

Sincerely,
Howard the morning shift cart guy.

Check for new replies or respond here...