inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Life is wonderful

Written By: amjikloviet on 08/08/12 at 8:38 pm

I don't know if any of you feel the same, but I'm at a point in life where everything is wonderful! Just wanted to say that, lol. I don't expect any replies I know this was very sudden and random of me seeing that I hardly say anything to begin with. However, if anyone feels that their life is wonderful right now, or you're having a great day or week just say Life is wonderful! I'm not a cornball or anything.... actually, maybe just a little, lol. That shouldn't stop anyone from seeing the corals and teals and the symphony of the stars though! Don't look, just SEE.

*eyes*

Jessica.

Subject: Re: Life is wonderful

Written By: warped on 08/08/12 at 8:45 pm

Hey Jessica, I hope your attitude will spread throughout our world and have a significant impact on it.    I don't know why, but your post made me think of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo

Subject: Re: Life is wonderful

Written By: Howard on 08/09/12 at 7:32 am

Life for me is ok, not the greatest I go to work, come home to family, shower, turn on the computer, play video games afterwards, watch a litle Seinfeld and go to sleep.

Check for new replies or respond here...