inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 5K Diabetes Walk

Written By: wsmith4 on 10/09/12 at 9:59 am

Hello everyone!

I am doing a 5K Type 1 Diabetes Walk at the end of this month, for a dear friend of mine who has the disease, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a donation? I know times are tough, so I completely understand if people cannot contribute... but any amount, big or small, is greatly appreciated! If you are interested in donating, please comment here or send me a peronsal message, and I will email you a link to the website where you can donate with your credit card.

Thank you so much!!

Subject: Re: 5K Diabetes Walk

Written By: snozberries on 10/10/12 at 8:24 am

I would love to bill...unfortunatly I'm gonna be a couple hundred short this month as it is. If it were next month or January no problem. :(

Best of luck to you tho.

Written By: wsmith4 on 10/10/12 at 8:51 am

Thank you anyway!  I can certainly relate.  Times are very tough.

Written By: Henk on 10/10/12 at 1:38 pm

I wish I could, Bill. It's not that I can't spare the money - it's just that I don't have a credit card, so I can't make a donation. :( (Same problem occured when Q asked for donations)

But if it's alright with you I'll gladly make a donation to the Dutch Diabetes Foundation. I don't need a credit card for that.

Written By: Henk on 10/10/12 at 1:46 pm

I wish I could, Bill. It's not that I can't spare the money - it's just that I don't have a credit card, so I can't make a donation. :( (Same problem occured when Q asked for donations)

But if it's alright with you I'll gladly make a donation to the Dutch Diabetes Foundation. I don't need a credit card for that.

Well, even if it's not alright...I just did! ;)

Written By: wsmith4 on 10/10/12 at 2:13 pm

:) Hey, any form of charity is wonderful!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/10/12 at 2:38 pm

Send me the link and I will see what I can do.

Cat

Written By: wsmith4 on 10/16/12 at 9:31 am

I'm only $45 away from my goal!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...