inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is it just me....

Written By: Katluver on 08/13/13 at 1:05 am

...or does it seem like all the great people leave while the aggravating/obnoxious/repulsive...ones tend to stay?

For instance, I had a close friend back in the 9th grade that moved out of the province shortly after the end of the school year. That was a bummer.
And then there's my obnoxious neighbor below me. She has been here for over a year. I know I sound like a beyotch, but what I find really aggravating about her are her two laughs: one is an obnoxious loud cackle while the other is a high pitched giggle that reminds me of a toy. I don't know which one is worse, but it's almost constant. It was all quiet for awhile so I thought they had moved out (good riddance)....But then yesterday, I heard that high-pitched giggle---NO!!  :o

I was thinking of creating a thread about this type of situation but I figured it would be rather short thread so perhaps I'll just leave it to a discussion of "Is it just me..."

Check for new replies or respond here...